Paul Blart: Mall Cop - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Paul Blart: Mall Cop Reviews

½ August 1, 2017
Movie consists entirely of unnecessary scenes. It was completely predictable right from the start. I laughed about 2 times throughout the duration of this. Just go watch The Room or something. That's definitely more entertaining.
(3/10)
½ July 15, 2017
This is a whole new form of torture. The horror.
½ June 23, 2017
Quite possibly the most predictable rubbish I have ever payed to see.
May 7, 2017
Meet Paul Blurt he is a security officer for the mall and he is all ways on top of his game when there's a problem he is on it! Kevin James that plays Paul was a good choice! So what a funny movie!
½ April 17, 2017
Someone told me if we shut our brains down for a while, we could enjoy these kind of films. I guess they were wrong, hmm.. if you're ok with clichès, plot holes, irrealistic, dull characters, and watching potentially great characters get thrown out the window, i guess it's okay for you to watch it.
March 20, 2017
Paul Blart's predictable antics are overshot by its premise and humorous gags led by Kevin James.
½ February 11, 2017
Paul Blart: Mall Cop is a bit crappy to be honest and is a more side-splitting experience for younger audiences. However, this film still manages to have some entertainment value in it for older audiences with Kevin James actually shining pretty brightly in the role of the titular...well, Mall Cop and serves as a bit of a refresher for those seeking for a more family-friendly non-PG-13/R Happy Madison production. All in all, not really a winner in its own right but not exactly a loser either.
½ February 11, 2017
In this movie mall cop I think it is a funny movie. I like how Paul crashes in to a car in the mall. And I like the incident that happened at Victoria's Secret' that was a hilarious part!! And I like how Paul blurt got drunk I thought that was pretty funny!! Another of my favorite lines is You see Jack *** I don't need the phone, because I got all the access codes written on their arm. This movie takes place in the New Jersey mall. I would say this movie is a Comedy, mystery movie that's what I would say! Kevin James is great in this movie! Now I know critics gave this movie 33% well I say No way! I say it got a much bigger percent then what critics had to say.
½ February 5, 2017
Don't waste your time.
January 24, 2017
This movie is exactly what it was meant to be: a tongue-in-cheek action comedy. If you want to zone out for an hour and half and watch the goofy, good guy clumsily win the day, this is your ticket.
January 22, 2017
Funny, good cast, but unoriginal, predictable, weak script.
½ January 19, 2017
Paul Blart: Mall Cop features a heartwarming and uplifting lead character, and an original story with genuine humor. 4.5/5
January 17, 2017
Gave me super aids and I liked it
December 30, 2016
omg so f*** excited to see this movie i cant wait to laugh my arse off
December 1, 2016
Paul Blart was hands down the best movie I've ever viewed. I have been watching films for 16 years, and after seeing Paul Blart I had an epiphany. I realized that I liked comedic skits, not action packed or adventurous. This movie not only made me laugh uncontrollably, but also cheered me up. The first time I viewed this movie, I knew this movie would be a hit. Now, I see not as many people enjoyed it, not understanding the comedy that went on. If you enjoy comedy, I strongly encourage you to watch Paul Blart: Mall Cop.
½ November 24, 2016
A very fun and enjoyable family movie that had some whimsical and fun acting and action, fun movie overall.
½ November 14, 2016
Just because of the rotten tomatoes rating doesn't mean you should get the impression that this is a terrible movie. You can probably enjoy it the one time but if you analyse it the villains are incredibly incompetent (when you consider that an overweight security guard took out all of them). It is also very predictable because of how the movie follows the plot of Die Hard very closely, (you'll understand what I mean if you've seen Die Hard 1 and 2). I found the movie very boring up until the part where the mall gets taken over. Then I found it harmlessly silly and very fun, I liked Kevin James in this along with most of the cast. A decent one time watch.
½ October 6, 2016
Sure this movie is better than its sequel, but that's not much to brag about. This movie's plot falls through right when it starts to get good, and most of the jokes in the movie don't work at all.
September 13, 2016
Not what i expected it to be
August 14, 2016
This movie has its moments but they're covered up in the bad plot that doesn't really lead anywhere. But other than that, this movie is pretty funny. C