Paul Blart: Mall Cop - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Paul Blart: Mall Cop Reviews

December 30, 2016
omg so f*** excited to see this movie i cant wait to laugh my arse off
December 8, 2016
In this movie mall cop I think it is a funny movie. I like how Paul crashes in to a car in the mall. And I like the incident that happened at Victoria's Secret' that was a hilarious part!! And I like how Paul blurt got drunk I thought that was pretty funny!! This movie takes place in the New Jersey mall. I think people will like this movie it's a good movie to see! But the seconds Mall Cop 2 was better I think!!!
December 1, 2016
Paul Blart was hands down the best movie I've ever viewed. I have been watching films for 16 years, and after seeing Paul Blart I had an epiphany. I realized that I liked comedic skits, not action packed or adventurous. This movie not only made me laugh uncontrollably, but also cheered me up. The first time I viewed this movie, I knew this movie would be a hit. Now, I see not as many people enjoyed it, not understanding the comedy that went on. If you enjoy comedy, I strongly encourage you to watch Paul Blart: Mall Cop.
½ November 24, 2016
A very fun and enjoyable family movie that had some whimsical and fun acting and action, fun movie overall.
½ November 14, 2016
Just because of the rotten tomatoes rating doesn't mean you should get the impression that this is a terrible movie. You can probably enjoy it the one time but if you analyse it the villains are incredibly incompetent (when you consider that an overweight security guard took out all of them). It is also very predictable because of how the movie follows the plot of Die Hard very closely, (you'll understand what I mean if you've seen Die Hard 1 and 2). I found the movie very boring up until the part where the mall gets taken over. Then I found it harmlessly silly and very fun, I liked Kevin James in this along with most of the cast. A decent one time watch.
½ October 6, 2016
Sure this movie is better than its sequel, but that's not much to brag about. This movie's plot falls through right when it starts to get good, and most of the jokes in the movie don't work at all.
September 13, 2016
Not what i expected it to be
August 14, 2016
This movie has its moments but they're covered up in the bad plot that doesn't really lead anywhere. But other than that, this movie is pretty funny. C
August 3, 2016
It was cute. It had its funny moments. It wasn't the best movie ever but it's not as bad as the reviews say. I enjoyed the slapstick comedy and the plot was fun.
July 25, 2016
Kevin james is very funny in this movie, at least this had a good story.
No Bad Acting, No Bad Humour and has funny instead.
The mall really had a cop. Original!
This is criminally hilarious that i laughed at all of the funny moments
And Of course there was romance in the film, Cute!

Score: 7.5/10
July 9, 2016
The best movie I have ever seen.
June 28, 2016
Kevin James trying desperately to be Chris Farley! No way!
½ June 28, 2016
Paul Blart: Mall Cop is hilarious and adventurous. This is one of Kevin James' best movies yet. I would very much suggest this movie.
June 13, 2016
awesome film! must watch.
½ June 12, 2016
Worst than sharknado
jamrcla
½ June 5, 2016
Ok we all knew it wasn't going to be great or memorable but some jokes are funny, Not many but it's more of a family, It did feel like a comedy remake of Die Hard at times, It's nothing great but maybe kids will enjoy it more.
½ May 30, 2016
This is, without a doubt, one of the worst films I have ever seen, and anyone involved with the making of this absolute shit should be ashamed. Terrible jokes, awful acting, boring characters, atrocious writing sand to top it all off, an utterly shit plot, Paul Blart: Mall Cop will make you hate Kevin James, even if you already hated him.
½ May 29, 2016
Because I'm a glutton for punishment, I revisited Paul Blart: Mall Cop. The plot is dumb, the Kevin James slapstick humor is dumb, the movie is dumb. The only reason I'm not going lower with this score is because it does have a few moments where I chuckled. A few. This movie is harmless, but it is far from innocent of crimes against film. Avoid avoid avoid.
May 26, 2016
Saw it, not as funny as you think, but it is funny.
May 13, 2016
I used to work at Glenbrook so I really want to see this!