Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters Reviews

• Nov 17, 2019

Worse than the first movie installment.

Worse than the first movie installment.

• Nov 01, 2019

Again Hollywood makes a story more dumb because they think the viewers are to dumb to unterstand a complex story. And even if you didn't read the book it's still not a good movie. The effects look nice but that doesn't change the fact that the movie is just Harry Potter but in worse. It's even worse then the first Movie.

• Oct 10, 2019

My gods this is a terrible movie. The writing was done by a 13 year old league of legend player.

• Sep 09, 2019

Even worse than the first one. Which is almost impossible.

Even worse than the first one. Which is almost impossible.

• Sep 08, 2019

Falls short of original. But still has the same great special effects and plot.

Falls short of original. But still has the same great special effects and plot.

• Aug 30, 2019

even worse than the first

even worse than the first

• Aug 26, 2019

one of the worst movies I've ever watched.

one of the worst movies I've ever watched.

• Aug 19, 2019

The effects of this movie are even worse than the first, and it doesn't help that the actors don't look or act like the characters that they are based on. Rick Riordan deserves so much more than his one-of-a-kind series being destroyed by some mindless directors and writers creating a garbage pile for some quick cash. They destroyed an amazing plot and turned it into an unrecognizable rushed film.

• Aug 08, 2019

I hate this movie with a passion. It absolutely ruins the book. It's alright to watch on its own without comparing it to the book, but when comparing it to the book, it's horrible.

• Aug 01, 2019

The effects were pretty good, and that's it. Way too inaccurate to the books.

The effects were pretty good, and that's it. Way too inaccurate to the books.