Perfect Body Reviews

• Jul 07, 2020

So much better than Little Girls in Pretty Boxes because the cast is great and tell the story more believably and with heart

• Sep 02, 2012

My favorite actress of all time Amy Jo Johnson is in it!!!

My favorite actress of all time Amy Jo Johnson is in it!!!

• Aug 23, 2012

Seen this movie many times its a good story with real hard facts and I love Merril Bainbridge's song State of mind.

• Apr 21, 2012

Great Movie. I love Amy Jo Johnson, and she is awesome in this movie. It makes me cry.

• Feb 19, 2012

sad movie, the lengths people (especially athletes) will go to have the perfect body.

• Jan 24, 2010

There´s a couple of clichés about eating disorders here. And I did not enjoy a couple of frames... I guess some people with ed will use this as inspiration.

• Sep 28, 2009

what many men, and women go through in life... awesome movie!

what many men, and women go through in life... awesome movie!

• Sep 15, 2009

i really do like this movie.. it's deep. the actors are not perfect but at least the main actress was really good at it. the story i loved it, the end it's a little unreal because it was "easy" for here to just leave the anorexia... in reality it's so much harder. i love the gym part, but in gym you don't have to be REALLY thin, but of course they do deman a certain weight i guess. also here friend leslie... she was never tired never anything, i guess because bulimia it's different but they should have show a little more about it.

• Jun 11, 2009

The music is corny, but this is a creepy story and just looking at these girls makes me want to eat something.

• Feb 21, 2009

wow...really amazing and it reflects ana so well..

wow...really amazing and it reflects ana so well..