Reviews

• Aug 29, 2021

A small mysterious pet cemetery near their new family home becomes the source of horror as things buried there don't always stay buried. Dale Midkiff, Denise Crosby and the great Fred Gywnne star in Mary Lambert's adaptation of the Stephen King book. Still holds up remarkably well. Pretty great performance from two year CNN old Miko Hughes.

• Jul 27, 2021

Just overall really meh and bland film. Acting is bland apart from Fred Gwynne who seems to be the only actor bothered to be believable. Bad adaptation from a good book.

• Jul 07, 2021

I wanted to watch Pet Sematary after listening about it's remake and knowing that it's based on Stephen King's novel. The concept of the movie was good but the execution was not good. The story had a lot of potential but it was made just as a simple creepy movie. The acting was normal, the horror element was zero and creepiness was too much. The reasoning for some scenes were not given, which arose a lot of questions. What this movie was just a story which was trying to be a horror movie but failed miserably to become a horror movie. Overall, you can watch this movie for a different experience but don't expect too much from it.

• Jun 04, 2021

A great scare time based on a Steven King book!

A great scare time based on a Steven King book!

• Jan 23, 2021

My favourite horror movie, first movie that I was actually scared watching aka Zelda. Must watch!

• Nov 10, 2020

The movie is great. I thought a 89 movie would never scare or impress me nowadays, but I was wrong. First, the script is good, and the graphic effects are reasonable. The only thing I didn't like was at the end, 'cause some things have gone out of control/reality. But it's still okay. A great classic movie, must see.

• Nov 09, 2020

The book was so much more better and it didn't have the same feel that the book did but I mean it was still good just not by a lot and if you're a fan of the book then it's good and fun to watch.

• Nov 05, 2020

Está muy infravalorada, pero es terrorífica y muy tensa, la recomiendo mucho.

Está muy infravalorada, pero es terrorífica y muy tensa, la recomiendo mucho.

• Nov 01, 2020

Despite other reviews, I thought the movie was pretty good. I do have to say the characters where a bit stupid, especially the main guy. Sone parts of the movie where also misleading as well, but decent movie overall.

• Nov 01, 2020

Pet Sematary's attempt to tell a thematically rich story about grief and death falls short of expectations, but interesting lore, suspenseful scenes and an unsettling atmosphere make up for its weaknesses in storytelling.