The Pilot's Wife Reviews

• jay n Super Reviewer
    Oct 08, 2013

Christine is top drawer as always but the script is dramatically weak.

Christine is top drawer as always but the script is dramatically weak.

• Nov 21, 2010

Pretty good for a Lifetime movie. I thought Christine Lahti and Alison Pill did a good job of portraying a mother and daughter full of grief and confusion. Many have rated this poorly but it kept my interest for the full 90 minutes.

• Feb 04, 2010

well..... the book was good!!

well..... the book was good!!

• Oct 24, 2009

I enjoyed this well told story. This one dragged at the beginning, but picksup halfway when Kathryn goes to Ireland to clear her husband's name. The way they handled the story near the end was creative and intriguing. Good ending.

• Dec 08, 2008

It was a good story, but some parts were very weird and didn't seem to tie together.