Playing for Keeps Reviews

• Feb 22, 2019

I remember liking this movie as a kid. I dont remember what is was but in the movie they played a game almost like tag or hide and seek where they chased each other around the city, me and my friends used to play it around our neighborhood.

• Feb 08, 2017

Typical 80's teen comedy. Unbelievable situations, cornball laughs, outlandish fashion, and great music. Watched this for Marisa Tomei - I think it was her first movie. She's okay, but doesn't have a big role. Not really worth your time unless you are a big Tomei fan like me.

• Jun 13, 2016

Recent high school graduates find purpose in life when they remodel a dilapidated resort. Although hardly memorable, its one of the better teen sex comedies of the 1980s.

• Dec 12, 2014

when I was a kid it was 1 of my favorite movies!!

when I was a kid it was 1 of my favorite movies!!

• Dec 09, 2012

A good, forgotten film. Not quite as good as the likes of Ferris Bueller, Breakfast Club or Sixteen candles... but it's still a pretty fun watch.

• Nov 27, 2011

Playing for Keeps (1986) -- [4.0] -- Miramax moguls Bob and Harvey Weinstein directed and cowrote this uninspired teen comedy about three high school graduates who transform a dilapidated bed & breakfast into a hip & happening getaway for young people. It's like leftovers from half a dozen John Hughes and John Cusack movies.

• Oct 11, 2011

• Oct 04, 2011

• Aj V Super Reviewer
    Sep 06, 2010

An interesting teen movie from the 80s, not one of the best, but it's not one of the worst either. I saw it on TV a while ago, and it was okay.

• Mar 16, 2009

the acting by van go-go was amazing!!!

the acting by van go-go was amazing!!!