Pontypool Reviews

• Nov 04, 2019

Um filme ótimo, com uma história que nos faz querer um pouco mais além daquele cenário. E desde o início, querendo saber se os zumbis irão chegar e quando vão chegar a radio.

• Sep 05, 2019

One of my all-time favorite horror movies.

One of my all-time favorite horror movies.

• Jan 16, 2019

A very thought provoking conceptual horror with some dark humor to mix things up. One of the most unique horror films I've seen.

• Oct 31, 2018

I don't want to trash this movie too much, because the zombie genre is a genre that's quite exhausted by shitty entries. And this film is more psychological, describing more by dialogue, and using claustrophobic small spaces to deliver some chills. And it works, without forgetting a good performance by Stephen McHattie. And it blends zombie horror with some laughs, but that's the problem, the third act just gets too imbecilic and ruins the overall movie. It's a plot that had potential, but it just turns into a boring and ridiculous flick, which is really overrated too. Overall, this pic depends on the opinion of the viewer, but I've seen better...

• Oct 03, 2018

cool movie.. enjoyed watching it using boxxy software

cool movie.. enjoyed watching it using boxxy software

• Jul 28, 2018

Low budget but good flow. Not so good music but saved by the story.

Low budget but good flow. Not so good music but saved by the story.

• Apr 23, 2018

Kinda seems like this movie just didn't know what to do with its ridiculous premise.

• Jan 15, 2018

A very unique plot that doesn't scare as much as it creeps you out. Considering that 90% of the movie takes place in just 1 building, they did a fabulous job of keeping the viewer entertained and interested.

• Dec 20, 2017

WOW! SO GREAT!!! A MUST see for anyone who is a fan of Zombies, Infection movies, Psychological thrillers, mystery thrillers etc. Just so great. At first through like the first idk maybe 15-30 minutes of the movie or earlier I was thinking "okay here's another movie just like a ton of other movies that have been done before", but Man! I was wrong! Such a great thinker movie, great twist, and kept me enticed the whole time. Extremely well done. 9/10 from me.

• Jul 20, 2017

Pontypool has proved that budget doesn't make a movie entertaining, it's how good the story is and how well it is told that makes viewers' eyes glued to the screen. Filled with spine tingling and jaw dropping moments, I never expected that one of the most edge-of-your seat zombie movie would come from something that leaves much of the scares to your imagination. This could easily have been boring and empty in the wrong hands, but what can I say, this zombie flick checked the right boxes in the checklist.