Postal Reviews

• Aug 27, 2019

God help me, but did I find an Uwe Boll movie alright...?! I mean, it's nothing particularly good with its attempts at crude humor, but I gotta say... and I can't believe I saying this, it's actually one of the better video game adaptations. Don't get me wrong though, it's neither as funny, or offensive as it seems to the think it is, but it'll pass the time alright, if you're looking for this kind of stupid comedy.

• Jun 27, 2019

Don't worry about bad reviews, they're all from jingoistic bigots, a guarantee than this movie is not a masterpiece, but quite good. And indeed it is.

• May 26, 2019

Uwe Boll have made this film looks so laughable in general yet enjoyable for certain people. This satire tie-in video game adaptation of the same name may have its touch to its over-the top offensive source material but when George W Bush have saw this film he probably shout at Razzie : WHAT THE FUCK!!!

• May 12, 2019

a fun film worth watching. ignore the critics reviews they're a bunch of clowns.

• Jun 14, 2018

One of the most under rated black comedies of the last 10 years. Hilarious!

One of the most under rated black comedies of the last 10 years. Hilarious!

• Dec 22, 2017

• Feb 21, 2017

assholes, the movie is good hello

assholes, the movie is good hello

• Dec 01, 2016

It's the kind of stupid humor that's offensive for the sake of being offensive that you find funny at the age of 13 and ONLY 13

• Nov 30, 2016

I don't get why people don't like this. This is a solid, quality, funny movie. Anyone who honestly takes offense to this must've been dropped on their head as a baby.