Pride and Prejudice and Zombies Reviews

• Sep 10, 2020

A very unexpected and entertaining movie! The production quality is what surprised me the most; it's incredibly high with great sets, realistic costumes, lighting and cinematography. There was a lot of attention to detail. This is a very unique and interesting mash-up which I quite enjoyed. I know most people who love Pride and Prejudice are furious about this movie even existing, let alone being successful. But I actually liked it a lot! Go for the fun of it and don't take it seriously. I am also a huge fan of the original, but somehow I can see this movie as something diffrent and fun.

• Aug 20, 2020

A unique mashup that actually works this comedy Thriller is a fun guilty pleasure and for some reason it ends on a sequel hook and we won't get a sequel because this movie bombed which is a shame.

• Jul 27, 2020

I think it is a fun send-up of the Jane Austin story. I enjoyed it a lot!

I think it is a fun send-up of the Jane Austin story. I enjoyed it a lot!

• Jun 19, 2020

Not a good film at all. Unfunny, not scary and just extremely boring. Watch Shaun Of The Dead. Or maybe just watch paint dry- that's more exciting and more happens in that- that's how bad it is.

• Jun 01, 2020

Ik it sounds weird but I love this movie I've probably watched it more then 10 times. I really like the amount of love and fighting and it's just very reliable and fun to watch.

• May 31, 2020

This is amazing! Great production quality. Stays true to the P&P plot but with a deadly twist

• Apr 25, 2020

I really enjoyed the movie. I loved how every characters personalities blended well with the zombie element added. It wasn't cheesy or cheap. I hope they make another movie.

• Mar 23, 2020

Love these characters and the way in which they were portrayed! Would totally watch again! ♥️

• Mar 21, 2020

this movie was the best I've ever watched. having women empowerment to finding your true love it is simply wonderful. 10 out of 10 I would see it again, and I will. : )

• Mar 05, 2020

you can at least watch it for the production design.

you can at least watch it for the production design.