The Princess Bride - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Princess Bride Reviews

Page 1 of 1911
½ September 27, 2016
Family movie, that would keep you entertained.
September 27, 2016
Quite Simply one of the best love stories ever put to film!
September 22, 2016
My favorite movie!!!
September 18, 2016
Una comedia romantica en forma de cuento de hadas que combina un poco de todo de material clasico, dando forma una trama que ya quisiera haber hecho la gente de Disney. Para ver con la familia.
September 15, 2016
Indeed a classic among classics, this movie remains the one and only 'non-musical' film to which every member of this household knows each-&-every line of. ^^
September 11, 2016
This movie is both one of my favorites and one of the ones that corrupted me as a child because, I have always held men to the standard of him just saying "as you wish" no matter what.
September 8, 2016
Love this movie it's the best is so good it's inconceivable
½ August 23, 2016
Thoroughly enjoyed it.
½ August 19, 2016
Love, love, love this movie! First seen on opening night. Still incredible after all this time. As you wish...
August 16, 2016
Another classic I'd never really got to seeing, but one that I'm happy to have watched in its entirety at last. The framed narrative does nothing for me, personally, and the movie really only picks up steam when the action gets into the castle for the riveting ending sequence. Overall, pleasant and appropriately funny at moments, the film shines with its light-hearted humor despite its dated cinematography and styling, which feels drab and uninspired. Redeemed by Westley's incredible charisma-charged performance and golden boyish looks (hello there!), however, this film ultimately lives up to its legacy.
August 15, 2016
My favorite movie! As well as that of my 7 year old daughter!
August 11, 2016
Probably one of the greatest movies of all time closing credits music aside.
½ August 5, 2016
I can see the appeal of this but not quite why it's held in such unreserving critical and popular acclaim. It's good fun, it's fairly amusing (although feels a little Monty Python at times...sorry I hate Monty Python). Basically a good fun family movie that doesn't take itself seriously...it's no 'E.T'.' or anything though.
July 28, 2016
A very strange but great movie, watch it over again
July 25, 2016
Though plagued with continuity errors and some bad performances, The Princess Bride has enough charm and character throughout to where you can forgive these offenses, and have a good time watching a classic.
July 24, 2016
Best Movie ever! So many amazing elements that bring the story together perfectly
July 19, 2016
Unbelievable how this movie stands up with time!
June 25, 2016
It feels weird when people say they haven't seen this movie.
June 20, 2016
This movie is perfect, I absolutely this movie. And it's funny how, before watching, we judge be a "girl's movie" but it's a delightful and amazing that everyone can love. One of the most quotable movie i seen. Definitely should check.
Page 1 of 1911