Project: ALF Reviews

• Apr 10, 2014

A decent ending to the series ALF...which came 6 years later after everyone had forgotten about the character.

• Feb 21, 2013

I grew up wIth ALF, I loved ALF. The chemistry between ALF and the Tanners, and the Tanners and Ochmoneks(?) was great and a quality the movie lacked. Somewhat of a disappoIntment. The TV series is a classic! This is a good movie, but on my opinion a peg below the TV series.

• Jan 22, 2013

The show ended on a cliffhanger, but this movie resolves it. Kind of. Alas, the Tanners are NOT IN IT! BOO! ALF is excellent as always. Now to do the R rated feature.

• Dec 30, 2012

Although it has little to do with the show, Project Alf is a very decent film. You'll get a chuckle or two out of it for sure.

• Dec 20, 2012

Well, the exclusion of the Tanners is disappointing, but the story was good and I think that although this is good.

• Aug 20, 2012

This ALF full feature is an interstellar hit and miss, mostly a miss though...for the die hards fans of the television series.

• Jul 04, 2012

ALF is one of the best TV shows ever made. The TV film is a cheap cop-out, made simply to tie up the cliffhanger of the show.

• Jan 03, 2012

Disappointing, maybe we all hoped to see the TV series character or at least a good story with new actors.

• Nov 25, 2011

Contains a weak, dull plot that lacks interest of characterization outside ALF.

Contains a weak, dull plot that lacks interest of characterization outside ALF.

• May 10, 2011

Tepid, unfunny feature based on the television situation comedy, ALF. All the way through, I kept asking myself, "Why did I ever watch this?"