Pups Reviews

• Jul 25, 2011

It's nice to see Mischa Barton flourish but this puppy version of a bank robbery is hardly a psycho thriller. The screaming was much, but there's Mischa!

• Feb 17, 2011

The most underrated movie of all time.

The most underrated movie of all time.

• Jan 15, 2011

watched it on the movie network a few times when it first came out. very intense movie

• Jan 24, 2010

Puppy Day Afternoon! Pretty intense.

Puppy Day Afternoon! Pretty intense.

• Cassandra M Super Reviewer
    Jul 22, 2009

'Pups' is about very emotive subjects (gun crime and gun ownership in the US, the loss of innocence and nihilism of younger generations) that manages raise them without ever turning to didacticism. It is the sort of film Michael Moore wishes he had the intelligence to produce. It is political without wearing a badge on its sleeve, rather than spending the entire film hammering home an anti-gun message it treats us as adults. But that's not really what I wanted to talk about because the political message is of secondary importance. Foremost this film is a very very dark comedy that is playful with convention and whilst not perfect (it lacks pace at points, Rockie can be annoying) it is beautifully crafted and well worth anyone's time.

• Feb 03, 2009

I remember seeing this on TV a long time ago. The ending was very sad. Good movie.

• Sep 21, 2008

pretty good but sad. I't like Bonnie and Clyde but children.

pretty good but sad. I't like Bonnie and Clyde but children.

• Sep 17, 2008

This is a good movie to watch with someone special.

This is a good movie to watch with someone special.

• Aug 07, 2008

I enoyed this one. A vulgar kid robs the bank. Simple plot, the movie is in the dialog.

• Jun 15, 2008

The best thing Mischa Barton's done to date.

The best thing Mischa Barton's done to date.