Purple People Eater Reviews

Lame, cheap and unfunny.

Lame, cheap and unfunny.

• Aj V Super Reviewer
    Aug 28, 2013

I both loved and hated this movie. On one hand, we have a great message for both kids and adults to get involved with their families and communities to make a difference in each others lives for the good of all, and to have fun in life. But on the other hand, this was completely corny and cheesy, and the purple monster was stupid and annoying. I'd recommend having your kids watch it, but it'll be hard to watch it with them.

• Jan 27, 2012

"El Devorador de Gente Púrpura"

"El Devorador de Gente Púrpura"

• Nov 17, 2011

i remember loving this movie when i was a kid. cheesy and fun

i remember loving this movie when i was a kid. cheesy and fun

• May 13, 2011

A mini Neil Patrick Harris pals with a purple cyclops that spouts music from its crazy horn.

• Jan 23, 2011

I managed to locate this movie the other day after years of looking for it. It stars a very young Neil Patrick Harris and Dustin Diamond. I can remember watching it over and over and over as a child, so I had to find it for my own child. She loved it just as much as I always did. It's got great music, and appearances by Little Richard and Chubby Checker :) If you remember this movie from when you were a kid you'll understand why I like it so much.

• Mar 14, 2010

This was one of my favorite movies when i was younger

This was one of my favorite movies when i was younger

• jay n Super Reviewer
    Jan 21, 2010

Strictly for the kiddies though Shelley Winters and Ned Beatty manage to give it some dignity. Interesting to see Neil Patrick Harris at such a young age. Terrific soundtrack for fans of 50's pop.

• Nov 10, 2009

Class, i watched this back in the day so much!

Class, i watched this back in the day so much!

• Oct 06, 2009

HaHa! 1988, I was just a pip sqeek. Gotta see movie. Love the song, love the movie!!!