Ready or Not Reviews

It was ok it was more funny then anything but not enough for me to watch again

It was ok it was more funny then anything but not enough for me to watch again

• Benjamin Green
    4h ago

The movie was freaking awesome!!!! “5 STARS”

The movie was freaking awesome!!!! “5 STARS”

• 5h ago

very original and we'll done

very original and we'll done

• linda R
    6h ago

Don’t waste your time on this movie. No plot and no meaning.

Don’t waste your time on this movie. No plot and no meaning.

• JG
    6h ago

like Clue but rated R

like Clue but rated R

• 7h ago

The type of movie Hammer would have made today. More fun than Monopoly.

The type of movie Hammer would have made today. More fun than Monopoly.

• 7h ago

A superbly directed horror / black comedy with a wee bit of a social commentary about the rich and how low they will go to maintain their wealth. The cast is awesome, but Samara Weaving steals the show. She is at her best when she's being dragged through hell by her future in-laws and battling for her life. The ending is a bit over the top, but it works considering the premise.

• Damon
    8h ago

Excellent, funny dark comedy.

Excellent, funny dark comedy.

• Caroline S
    9h ago

Not ground breaking by any means but I found it consistent and very successful for what it was going for.

• Mileeka
    10h ago

This was one of the best movies I've seen in a long time!

This was one of the best movies I've seen in a long time!