Ready or Not Reviews

• 5d ago

This one was actually quite good, original and actually quite funny in a messed up ritualistic family murder way. All of the deaths were rather graphic (which isn't negative at all) but the end with the blood explosions was a bit too much. But it was a very good horror comedy and i definitely would recommend.

• Feb 20, 2020

There's a subset of action/superhero/horror films with young 120-pound white girls in heels kicking ass. I find most of the them eye rolling and skippable. However, this one works on every level, Samara Weaving does a great job in the lead role and the script doesn't turn her into a total Mary Sue. The story is straight forward and fast paced, the humor and gore strike a good balance and there is just enough tension and suspense to keep you into it until the final scene.

• Feb 18, 2020

Awful, ending was horrendous!

Awful, ending was horrendous!

• Feb 16, 2020

Goofy, witty and fraught with an original premise make for a satisfyingly solid horror flick. It had issues with plausibility with the bride constantly out thinking, out doing and easily overcoming an entire psychopathic family at most turns on their home turf, but I just went with it after a while. It mostly worked. It had fun with itself, so I did as well. The ending I genuinely did not expect. Kudos!

• Feb 15, 2020

Samara Weaving was a star the second I saw her on Home And Away - so pleased this confirmed the fact to the rest of the world. I could have done without some of the gore but otherwise this is a modern horror classic.

• Feb 14, 2020

A nice movie. The narrative is odd but fun

A nice movie. The narrative is odd but fun

• Feb 12, 2020

This was not a long movie and I give a lot of credit to the editor and director for that and even the writer because now a days you have to have the two hour two and a half hour movie which can ruin a lot of movie but they kept this short and I loved it. I didn't give it 5 stars because I'm not sure how they make a sequel because they left no room for one. I'm sure one could come up with a way and I even have some ideas myself for how you create that sequel but this was a fun game of Hide and seek and the end was great. If they don't have ideas for a sequel give me a ring cause I have some.

• Feb 11, 2020

The protagonist is a great idol and example for the fighting and not giving up no matter how bad the situation is, especially for women. The material for "horror", are not commonly seen in any movie, they're real horror of a typical people in real life.

• Feb 09, 2020

A great cat and mouse chase movie. A poor bride trying to survive her new family trying to sacrifice her. I never knew I didn't a movie like this until I watch it. Full of entertaining moment where we never know what going to happen next.

• Feb 09, 2020

It just seemed amateurish. Way over the top.

It just seemed amateurish. Way over the top.