Ready or Not Reviews

• 2d ago

i love this movie, the main character is a badass which everybody loves. ever since i saw this movie i've been trying to find something with the same tone and humor but i just can't find anything. 9/10 would recommend

• Apr 30, 2021

SPOILER!! Do not read unless you watched the ending already!!** I really like this movie. The reason for the four and a half stars is (without trying to give away the ending too much) I wish it would have ended with the fake out being the ending, the curse NOT being real. Imagine, for generations, they were doing all of that for nothing. O thought that would have been a great punchline! Anyway, good movie and a lot funnier than I thought it would be.

• Apr 28, 2021

I really enjoyed this. It has a similar style to it as Knives Out, and funny enough I thought I was going to this when I went to that movie. Overall it's a pretty fun idea, and the movie also has a lot of fun with it. It's well edited, directed, and acted, and everybody looks like they were having a lot of fun making it. The ending was pretty great too.

• Apr 23, 2021

When it comes to horror it's unusual to find something unique and that really deserves a high rating. This movie brings a lot to the table in dark comedic horror fashion. When I watched the trailer for this movie I wasn't exactly sold until I started watching the movie, I'm glad I did too because this is going into my top 20 horror movies I've watched.

• Apr 23, 2021

Ready Or Not uses brilliant characterization and skilled direction to provide a near-flawless mix of comedy, thrills, and drama ... and uses a misguided conclusion to sabotage it all. https://letterboxd.com/josephtomastik/film/ready-or-not-2019/

• Apr 13, 2021

Doesn't pretend to be anything other than what it is. A punchy run-time aids a simple premise with slick execution. You'll smirk at its conclusion and while you won't think of this film often, it's worth a watch if you enjoy the genre.

• Apr 07, 2021

For a B rated thriller, Ready or Not delivers 90 minutes of decent entertainment. I wouldn't go into it expecting to be a favorite, but a quality movie nonetheless. Some classify this as Horror but it is very far from that.

• Apr 05, 2021

Great movie I highly recommend! 9/10!

Great movie I highly recommend! 9/10!

• Mar 29, 2021

Great Horror-Comedy movie (which is a genre that's really hard to pull off). Some events, in the movie, are a bit "convenient" and forceful. The non-love story was a bit disappointing, as were some of the characters. But, overall, it's a really fun, bloody ride!!

• Mar 25, 2021

Funny, dark comedy that never gets boring. Quiet predictable but a lot of fun. Would have liked to see a few more left turns, but all plays out as expected. Characters could have been more interesting as with Knives Out but still enjoyable. Worth a watch, very similar to The Hunt & The Babysitter (also starring Samara Weaving).