Rebirth Reviews

• Aug 02, 2020

They abuse you and threaten to kill your family and take all you money and bang you love them. Was so angry I waisted 2 hours of my life watching.

• Jul 07, 2020

The same plot as "The Game" 1997 but far worse than it.

The same plot as "The Game" 1997 but far worse than it.

• Jun 29, 2020

This movie is thought provoking and interesting. I'm not sure why the negativity for the ending? The ending is basically in the credits and it is based on your thoughts. My thoughts are how cults are built. They are empowered by the idea that everyone else are zombies and then became zombies themselves in a different color. Also, did you catch the look as Kyle glances at his pregnant wife's belly when they mentioned "big brother"? Small touches like that help you form your opinion of the stories outcome.

• Jun 24, 2020

Zack breezes into town and tries to get his overworked office-worker buddy into a seminar called Rebirth. Kyle is presented with ethical and moral dilemmas in a warehouse where other people are pushed to their limits too. Reminiscent of the old film "The Game." Pacing is good, intensity builds evenly with characters and unnerving situations are executed well. First few scenes between main characters seemed forced re: chemistry, but later are more effective. The film doesn't seem as long as its runtime until the last half hour when the climax had hit, it was on the comedown and stretching longer that I expected. I wished it would wrap up because I needed to use the bathroom too.

• Jun 18, 2020

total waste of time. stupid plot.

total waste of time. stupid plot.

• Jun 10, 2020

Our innocent protagonist, Kyle, is in for an EST-like psycho-spiritual mind-f**k workshop -- and so are we. He's intrigued by the idea of finding an alternate world view to redeem him from his less than satisfying life -- and, let's admit it, so are we. "Rebirth" takes us for an exhilarating ride with loads of edge-of-the-seat surprises, until the third act, when it says the joke is on poor Kyle for pursuing such redemption, and on us for hoping he might. As a movie, it's a dumpster, as a dead end it's a gem.

• May 11, 2020

Il film nel complesso mi ha tenuto abbastanza interessato e partecipe. Purtroppo, anche vista la trama, trovare un finale all'altezza è complesso, e infatti secondo me è proprio il punto debole del film.

• Apr 08, 2020

LITERALLY the worst, most frustrating movie I've ever seen. Kept watching hoping for some sort of closure. There was none. Do yourself a favor and STAY AWAY from this film! I can't stress that enough. I would give it zero stars if that was possible.

• Mar 16, 2020

That was just a waste of time.

That was just a waste of time.

• Jan 02, 2020

This movie is great, I don't understand the negative reviews. Funny, entertaining and interesting, pretty good acting and writing. I liked the whole theme, "You get what you need, not what you want, and what you need is often unpleasant." Regarding the main male character, it actually reminded me of someone undergoing a genuine internal spiritual transformation, a "rebirth," which tends to require overcoming deep habitual patterns and mental blocks. Most interesting however, is that the external outward expression of how his "rebirth" was catalyzed was the exact opposite—a creepy self-serving cult. Cult or Saints? You decide in the end.