Rebirth Reviews

• Sep 01, 2019

Absolutely strange, weird as! Will give you anxiety, jaw dropping mind boggling emotions.. wish I never watched this film. Too mentally and emotionally disturbing. You'll be frustrated..

• Feb 27, 2019

More like afterbirth

More like afterbirth

• Feb 05, 2019

In my opinion, not a very good movie. Who would get brainwashed by this nonsense. The main character's whole life is assassinated and I can't see that he learned anything except for how to be swindled and become a thief. Maybe he also learned how to trade at least an honest existence for a stupid and crooked one. Come on now this movie acts as if everyone is going to turn over all their worldly goods and lifestyle for another one which is just ludicrous. It just doesn't make sense to me. Why would anyone be bullied into stealing from one job just to give it to a crooked bull crap self help group which is about as much self-help as a canker sore. Whatï¿ 1/2 1/2 1/2(TM)s more I do believe someone would get caught stealing from a bank and that would be the end of it. At least eventually.The main characterï¿ 1/2 1/2 1/2(TM)s friend isnï¿ 1/2 1/2 1/2(TM)t who he pretends to be and from what I can see just simply a crook, because there certainly i)nt any real revelations about a new way to live your life (other than being a bullshitter). Very unsatisfying movie

• Jan 25, 2019

I see audience review figures are low, but I want to say I loved this movie. I found it unsettling, creepy, frustrating, and kept me guessing til the end. Take a punt on this movie and prepare for a bit of a mind fuck.

• Sep 16, 2018

I think that's the worst movie I've ever seen. I don't write reviews, just came here to say that.

• Sep 16, 2018

This movies had me laughing so hard I cried . As a comedic drama 5Stars

This movies had me laughing so hard I cried . As a comedic drama 5Stars

• Jun 11, 2018

Save yourself some time and skip this movie. Painful to sit through. Watched to the end waiting for some big twist or mind blowing event. Nope. All predictable or mindless choices made by the infuriating characters. Worst movie I've seen in the last 10 years, and I've had the "pleasure" of watching Human Centipede 1 & 2. Awful movie. This is my first movie review ever. That's how awful this movie is.

• May 10, 2018

I thought it was an enjoyable, funny, spoof. Humans are really weird. Humans are kinda lost. Humans want to be that 1%. The ones who see it all so clearly. The ones who don't have to follow leaders. They live how they want. It's a self indulgent fantasy that is sold over and over again every day, all the time. This reality is skewered and no one in the film is redeemable. Perhaps that's not enough meat for a movie. Again, for me, it worked as a slightly dark, comedy/satire.

• Apr 30, 2018

strange movie and totally weird ending..

strange movie and totally weird ending..

• Apr 15, 2018

its bad enough some loser wrote this garbage, but then some other loser turned it into film