Red Dawn Reviews

• Apr 14, 2019

It was good until the end where it became to AMERICA

It was good until the end where it became to AMERICA

• Feb 16, 2019

This remake is one of the best movies ever. Obviously mush better than the original. Chris Hemsworth, Josh Peck, Josh Hutcherson, Adrienne Palicki, Isabel Lucas, Connor Cruise, and Jeffery Dean Morgan were terrific in this movie. Red Dawn is sooooo fucking awesome and amazing. Everything about this movie is great. This is an action movie that everyone should enjoy for a lifetime. One of the greatest.

Gimly M Super Reviewer
    Jan 22, 2019

Who are these children, what are their relationships with one another and why did they go from frightened civilians to dedicated (and trained) guerrilla soldiers over the course of one montage with no development character or otherwise? Genuinely though, Red Dawn (2012) is a lot better than I was expecting, and I can honestly say I think I like the role of the adult US soldiers in this one more than I did in the original. Still a bit of a 'why bother ?' though. Maybe a TV series for the next reboot?

• Aug 26, 2018

Far fetched, even for red dawn standards, but still entertaining

Far fetched, even for red dawn standards, but still entertaining

• Jul 24, 2018

Red Dawn is one hell of an andrenaline rush with talented people giving their best and the action is insane!

• Jun 23, 2018

Terrible movie. Terrible script. Terrible dialogue, Awful acting. Just a huge waste of 90 minutes.

• Mar 23, 2018

Underrated and under appreciated. Red Dawn is a really good "teen war film" that has some good values.

• Feb 28, 2018

Great Movie, very emotional scenes, and good character growth throughout the movie. Excellent remake.

• Dec 27, 2017

Hemsworth stands out in this mediocre remake.. Josh Peck is a terrible actor and should not have been cast in this film.

• Oct 31, 2017

Deux ex machina everywhere... in the end, anything that was planned in the plot, had any sense... bad writing, bad acting, bad story, not even funny