Redline Reviews

• May 23, 2020

One of the worst movies of all time. I've seen it five times.

One of the worst movies of all time. I've seen it five times.

• Apr 05, 2020

It was fun race movie with more to than just racing. The story is not new but then they keep making movies that also have similar plot lines. But that does not make this any less enjoyable to watch. The racing scenes are good not great so is the acting. The cars are beautiful though and there is some great scenery around Vegas in the hills. Overall I did like the movie.

• Oct 06, 2015

Just cartoonish bad.....almost unwatchable.

Just cartoonish bad.....almost unwatchable.

• Oct 03, 2015

Skid Tires On Pavement before thinking about taking any risks involving snacks, friends and Redline because in the end the snacks will be all on you. Fancy posters, awesome wheels and one gorgeous woman is all this film has in store and nothing else. The cast is so jumbled up that you have no idea who's who and why they're there in the first place. Eddie Griffin is one of a few names you know from other movies like Undercover Brother and Deuce Bigalow and he plays a drag racing gambler named Infamous. He's good for the humor and his rare moments of acting, nothing else. The girl at the center of all this mayhem is none other than Nadia Bjorlin, if you're a Soap Opera fan then you'll know her as Chloe Lane from Days of Our Lives. Andy Cheng doesn't bring a whole lot to the table besides the lineup of cars and some i do believe actually do get damaged. Again the characters will have you guessing on who's really running the show, the story starts off as a no caffeine version of Fast & The Furious but somehow becomes the very cheesy made for tv entertainment to give Nadia more screen time.. If amazing exotic cars grabs your interest then by all means enjoy the movie, sitting through bad acting is the obstacle.

• May 09, 2015

Maximalna stupidita...

Maximalna stupidita...

• Mar 16, 2014

To date, this remains the single worst movie I have ever seen. I convinced my friend to go see it with me by using the rational that "even if the movie sucks, watching a bunch of super cars race around will still be worth it." I was beyond wrong. Redline doesn't even give you the satisfaction of enjoying the cars. A bunch of fast forward (literally, they FF the race footage) and CG bulls*** makes the race scenes laughable. Actually, I hesitate to even use the word laughable, because you don't want to laugh. You sit there and wonder how someone could ever finance this POS film as happiness itself leaves your body. This movie is so bad it's like a dementor from Harry Potter. Over the course of an hour and a half, it will suck all the happiness from your soul and leave you wondering why you just spent $10+ to get kicked in the intellectual nuts. In short, Eddie Griffin's Ferrari Enzo crash is a perfect metaphor for this "movie." It's something cool given to a person who doesn't deserve it and has no idea WTF they are doing, and then you have to sit there and watch them slam it into a concrete barrier, while somehow convincing yourself that a benevolent God can still exist when a Ferrari Enzo is dead and Eddie Griffin is not.

• Jun 10, 2013

Only for the cars! 4 thumbs up!

Only for the cars! 4 thumbs up!

• May 16, 2013

On the streets of Los Angeles and Las Vegas, daredevil drivers race the world's most exotic cars for million dollar bets. But as the stakes rise, so does the danger - from deadly crashes to kidnapping and murder - and only the fast survive. With adrenaline-pumping action and some of the rarest, most expensive high-performance vehicles ever raced and obliterated on film, Redline roars into high gear and doesn't let off the gas until the final explosive rush. stars Nathan Phillips, Nadia Bjorlin, Angus Macfadyen, Tim Matheson, Eddie Griffin, Jesse Johnson and Christopher Backus. directed by Andy Cheng.

• May 16, 2013

nice cars, no plot. and they wrecked those nice cars too..

nice cars, no plot. and they wrecked those nice cars too..

• Mar 26, 2013

i love car movies.. and this one looks really cool, the cars and everything!! also i think the main character is a girl!! and why do good cars have to die?????