Relative Values Reviews

• Mar 05, 2015

Another one of my favourites that I can watch over and over again!

Another one of my favourites that I can watch over and over again!

• May 08, 2013

cute and witty is the best way i can describe it. very much like in the vein of importance of beng earnest...its all about the witty situations and escalating conflicts between estranged characters...great cast led by julie andrews. william baldwin and jeanne tripplehorn were perfect as the superficial hollywoodites totally out of place in the posh uppercrest of english country. supporting casts were great with stephen fry and mousey sophie thompson.

• Oct 04, 2012

Not a bad film to have with your dinner

Not a bad film to have with your dinner

• Jan 15, 2012

Funny film about a self overated actress trying to scheme her way into English nobility only to be exposed big time. Interesting plot .

• Jun 26, 2011

Love it! Fluffy, charming, funny. The play must be just as amusing. My love for Julie Andrews will never die.

• May 29, 2011

Nice movie, nothing more.

Nice movie, nothing more.

• May 15, 2011

Not great, but entertaining. Colin Firth made me giggle.

Not great, but entertaining. Colin Firth made me giggle.

• Cynthia S Super Reviewer
    Apr 12, 2011

Cute movie. Definitely a Julie Andrews G-rated nice movie..

Cute movie. Definitely a Julie Andrews G-rated nice movie..

• Mar 04, 2011

Since watching this movie for the first time, I couldn't stop - I have to watch it at least once every two days now. It's fantastic :)

• Mar 01, 2011

Surprisingly enough, it packed enough of a charmingly witty punch to keep me playing along. It's a droll, delightful thing - as much so as it can muster - being a romantic British play adaptation. If nothing else, watch for an (as usual) impeccable delivery from Colin Firth.