Revenge Of The Bridesmaids Reviews

• Apr 01, 2020

A great feel good movie for you to watch on a rainy day. Definitely one of my go-to's

• Oct 26, 2019

ABC Family garbage. Another pitiful excuse to call this cinema

ABC Family garbage. Another pitiful excuse to call this cinema

• Oct 12, 2018

never seen before, feel good movie

never seen before, feel good movie

• Feb 11, 2017

This movie was amazing. Great acting and amazing comedy. A classic chick flic (for anyone to watch). It is predictable, but what movie inst. A fun movie for any age and a must see.

• Feb 11, 2017

Made for cable mushy story with a slight happy ending.

Made for cable mushy story with a slight happy ending.

• Nov 27, 2016

This movie is a true visionary masterpiece that has stuck me in a way no film has in a very long time. Despite the implications from the title the only marriage that happened was between me and a box of white wine in a night of pure self love and decadent girl time. The entire movie I was rooting for love(as was the wine ??), and in the end I think love won but I blacked out after I had to close my eyes during the thrilling kidnapping scene involving a carpet and the bride. Luckily though my box of Pinot saw everything with the googly eyes I added, and was not disappointed. Despite the fake baby,this movie is rich in authenticity by telling the untold story of three girls who fight the good fight in an unjust world as well as most importantly, proving that true girl power always triumphs, just like me and Peter Pinot(we're getting married ????). This movie has stuck me at an especially pressing time because of the passing of my late husband Martin Merlot. Since losing Martin after a life long viscous struggle with gout, I have an emptiness I try to fill with cheap thrills and even cheaper wine , luckily this movie is cheap ??and just the thrill I've needed??.

• Sep 02, 2016

Don't waste your time

Don't waste your time

• Nov 16, 2015

Classic chick flick.

Classic chick flick.

• Aug 15, 2015

I liked this movie. I'm glad I leaned towards the Netflix ratings otherwise I would not have given this movie a chance.There were a lot of funny moments, it was light hearted, and it was nice to see friends stick by one another. It's a movie I'd watch again.

• May 30, 2015

Not bad for an ABC Family movie. I'm actually a little surprised that they will do some of the things in this movie considering they are a family show and some of the things in the movie were a little touchy. Nothing horribly special about this movie, but it will make you laugh.