Ringmaster Reviews

• Jan 12, 2020

I gave this movie 2 stars I understand that this movie is not everyone's cup of tea. I used to have this movie on v.h.s. years ago. Yes it is like a Jerry Springer show rolled into a movie, cheesy corny I miss this movie I would so watch it again, but hard to find it was alright kinda funny and passed the time.

• Dec 05, 2019

Totally bizarre movie that seemed like it was maybe going somewhere but never did in the end

• May 18, 2015

If you like Springer's show then have at this but 90% of the rest of us will pass.

• Aug 28, 2014

Mostly boring and pointless from what I remembered.

Mostly boring and pointless from what I remembered.

• May 21, 2014

Just think of it as a "good" bad movie and you'll have fun.

Just think of it as a "good" bad movie and you'll have fun.

• Feb 01, 2013

requires weed or excessive amounts of booze to even contemplate watching more than 20 minutes. still no doubt will go down as a cult classic.

• Sep 10, 2012

Only because Jaime Pressley did a great audition for 'My name is Earl'...

Only because Jaime Pressley did a great audition for 'My name is Earl'...

• Feb 12, 2012

Quite simply one of the worst films ever made. Who in their right mind thought it was a good idea to have Jerry Springer in a film? Not only that, the acting was subpar at best. At worst, it was horrendously bad. Look, I get it. A lot of people watch Jerry Springer but most of those people would never openly admit to watching Springer. Poor Molly Hagan. Her career never got started because of this film and we have never heard back from her since this film's release. Jaime Pressly might be cute in that Southern trailer park manner but man, she was not good either. Not only that, no one got naked, which further exacerbates the issue with this film. If you know it's gonna suck, have some gratuitous nudity. Not worth seeing ever.

• Feb 08, 2012

augh!!!! Horrible....oh my God!! I dont know what to say...

augh!!!! Horrible....oh my God!! I dont know what to say...

• Feb 02, 2012