Riot Girls Reviews

• May 10, 2020

Riot Girls builds its world splendidly; it's a shame the actual adventure fails to impress the same way. Still a fun ride.

• Sep 27, 2019

It was a decent enough movie to watch if you're looking for a pass time. But it's not one that I would watch again. And certainly not one that I will remember in a few weeks time. The story itself isn't half bad. It just needed a lot more kick-ass and action. Which it so badly lacked. The characters were portrayed well by each of the young actors. Although the 'bad guys' were the most annoying group of lads I have ever come across in a movie! Basically when the movie had finished all I was left thinking was - Eh...

• Sep 15, 2019

Ticking off the tropes of communism one by one under a propagandist wing of insanity. Thanks for the garbage but keep it where it belongs, trash bins.

• Sep 15, 2019

Was pretty bad. Terrible acting and production., Reminded me of a after school Canadian tv show or something. Seemed like they put way to much makeup on the boys and not enough on the girls. All in all this one blew chunks. Had a few fun violent moments but nothing to rave about. Just overall bad in every aspect.

• Sep 14, 2019

Sooooooo slow and yet such a short movie. Probably could have been edited down to about 35 minutes and would have made just as much sense. Hardly any, that is. Are we supposed to care about any of these characters? Why?

• Sep 14, 2019

Amusing and brutal teen rebellion adventure that unapologaticly goes with violence and mixes that with adolensence. Its the modern day Class of 1984 !

• Sep 14, 2019

Some undeveloped plot points, stereotyped characters, and a somewhat cheap look.