The Rocky Horror Picture Show Reviews

3h ago

the Tesseract cast was awesome

the Tesseract cast was awesome

• 2d ago

This beautiful celebration of sexuality and odd story telling is one that will hopefully remain a classic for ages to come

• Oct 13, 2019

A crazy show I saw in HS and it just gets better through the years.

A crazy show I saw in HS and it just gets better through the years.

• Oct 10, 2019

Super quirky and lovable!

Super quirky and lovable!

• Sep 22, 2019

I love the unique story, and the music is great. Love this movie!!

I love the unique story, and the music is great. Love this movie!!

• Sep 17, 2019

What a bizarre film. The catchy songs coupled with hilarious performances - most notably by Tim Curry - make for a great wacky musical. I don't see how someone couldn't smile at least once during this cult phenomenon.

• Sep 13, 2019

It's weird. It's funny. It's my favourite movie of all time and an absolute must-see

• Sep 11, 2019

This peculiar cult musical is sure to get you on your feet. Timmy Curry's portrayal of Dr. Frank N Furter is irreplaceable.

• Aug 20, 2019

Probably Tim Curry's best performance. Its so odd and captivating, that you can't look away.

• Aug 16, 2019

The movie breaks barriers of its time in a fun, enjoyable and unique way. The combination of horror, music and sexual liberty creates an amazing atmosphere that makes you feel comfortable with something you usually wouldn't.