Rookie of the Year Reviews

• 5d ago

I really love this movie Rookie of the Year

I really love this movie Rookie of the Year

• Apr 12, 2019

I really love this movie I have the DVD for this movie I really would love to see this come out on Blu-ray and I really would love to see a sequel the Rookie of the Year 2

• Jun 01, 2018

I remember this as a kid. It's underrated. The characters are awesome. Comedy relief from Stern and Candy was awesome. Good family film.

• May 26, 2018

Batter up and with rookie of the year such a nice movie that I enjoy when I watch this movie then I feel Motivated to play baseball

• Mar 26, 2018

A funny, lighthearted family film.

A funny, lighthearted family film.

• Jan 06, 2018

Such a funny and exciting movie to watch I do like baseball when I watch this movie I do laugh a lot

• Dec 28, 2017

Too much fantasy, but despite that, a nice film about childhood and family.

Too much fantasy, but despite that, a nice film about childhood and family.

• Sep 04, 2017

Such a funny movie where Henry breaks his arm and his tendons are a bit tight so now he's playing for the Chicago Cubs witch it cool hay this was a funny movie so batter up and enjoy this movie!

• Jun 03, 2017

Classic baseball movie.

Classic baseball movie.

• Feb 04, 2017

Immensely fun for the younger audience that it's intended for.

Immensely fun for the younger audience that it's intended for.