Rush Hour - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Rush Hour Reviews

½ July 30, 2016
A buddy comedy film that has been done so many times before but the miss match cops work well together on set, We have Jackie Chan with the great action scenes and Chris Tucker for the comedy they make the old script work well that's funny and entertaining and worth watching.
½ July 19, 2016
A nice blend of comedy and action. Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker couldn't have been more perfectly cast.
July 19, 2016
Very good. Funny and a lot of action. I would watch this one again.

And again
July 12, 2016
Chris Tucker and Jackie Chan kick ass in this film!
July 5, 2016
This movie is HILARIOUS. Chris Tucker and Jackie Chan are the perfect duo, and this is clearly shown through their excellent acting! If you want to laugh for 1 and a half hours straight, then watch this movie!
July 4, 2016
Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker are simply wonderful together! One great definition of an action buddy comedy, which allot of films these days try to replicate, but unfortunately, don't succeed at like this one does.
½ June 24, 2016
If there's one thing in life I have a weakness for, it's the effortless charm of Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker.
June 21, 2016
Classic late-90s comedy, Chris Tucker and Jackie Chan both at their best. Decent blend of Chinese/American styles in an above average crime/action film.
June 14, 2016
I didn't know jack I had a sense of humor, until I saw this. Unforgettable performance, and an unforgettable team.
June 14, 2016
Rush Hour is action packed and hilarious. Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker are hilarious together. This movie was brilliant and successful. I would suggest this movie.
April 22, 2016
To be honest, I do not know why this movie has such a low rating... I loved this movie because it was part of my childhood that I will always remember. The movie was funny, intense, and interesting. I loved everything about the movie!
April 17, 2016
Funny and action-filled. Loved every bit of it!
½ April 10, 2016
The movie's character development of Soo Yung, the film's damsel-in-distress and main point of conflict, is entirely flat and monotonic which makes it acidic towards the script quality of a movie relying on such a character to build up plot. However, Lee and Carter are dynamic in going from enemies to desperate partners getting outmanned by several evil kung-fu or gun masters, making Rush Hour at least moderately decent to watch even if martial arts isn't a perfect topic for a law enforcement-oriented movie nor is an additional subplot for explosives and bombs just for kicks.
April 7, 2016
Rating: 97%
Hilarious, masterfully-acted, and action-packed, Rush Hour redefines the buddy cop genre with its fast pace and very appealing leads.
½ March 30, 2016
These two are a funny combo. The film is pretty entertaining and a good throwback to 90's police-action movies.
January 3, 2016
Rush hour has its comedic moments and some exhilarating martial arts action but is overall a hollow film. It's another entertaining entry in the thousands of "buddy cop films"
December 21, 2015
An awesome duo of Chris Tucker and Jackie Chan! Terrific fun, action, adventure, and comedy! Get ready woohoo!
December 21, 2015
No were close to as funny as the second one
November 17, 2015
Very funny. Love the bloopers.