Rush Hour - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Rush Hour Reviews

April 5, 2018
Always loved this movie! Funny af. Classic.
½ April 4, 2018
I see these movies as entertaining features with a lot of humor, fun action, and likable chemistry between the two main leads.
½ March 15, 2018
This is a stupidly funny movie. It has its moments that it makes you laugh like crazy but it also has its incredibly dumb moments. This is one of those movies you can only watch every once in a while and it still being funny though. Overall this is an enjoyable watch but definitely not the best movie ever.
½ February 19, 2018
a great "Buddy cop" movie for the entire family.
½ January 30, 2018
Muito bom, só não mereceu 5 pois ação e comédia não combinam muito...
December 5, 2017
A great buddy cop action comedy with great chemistry between Chan and Tucker. Jackie Chan does amazing stunts while Chris Tucker delivers side splitting laughs. A must see comedy of the 1990's.
November 24, 2017
Funny movie, but not as funny as it could have been. Tucker most times feels like he's phoning in his performances, but they are still very funny together as times. Chan of course is the gem here, the ass kicking Charlie Chaplin always gives it a 110%. A buddy cop comedy that works more than it doesn't.
November 14, 2017
OK, I liked this movie when I was a kid. This was fun movie and it is still funny, but did not hold up well. We can't be too critical, it is from 1998 and has cliche, cheesy moments which are pretty funny. Especially bloopers. One of those movies that you do not need to watch again.
November 5, 2017
Another of those 'before he sucked' movies. I like it.
September 17, 2017
A fun classic cop movie.
½ August 20, 2017
Rush Hour is an extremely funny buddy cop film with Tucker giving humor and Chan with the explosive action. A movie that I see whenever it is on and still enjoy even after watching it dozens of times.
½ August 14, 2017
For the laughs alone it is good, but it pretty much ends there.
July 31, 2017
WAR! HUH! YEAH! What it is it good for?
July 24, 2017
love the action and its funny great movie
July 16, 2017
May be a familiar premise, but the unpredictable and humor filled chemistry between Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker works too well to notice.
½ July 3, 2017
The first and indeed best of the Rush Hour movies before the comedy became too forced and exagerated and Chris Tucker's dialogue became too loose and improvisational. This one really is the Jewel of the series.
½ June 28, 2017
Extremely hilarious and fun. Tucker and Chan are great together and it was good to see them on screen. A little weird at times, but very good.
½ June 15, 2017
Pretty good ok funny buddy cop duo movie starring Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker. The jokes in this movie are hilarious and Chris Tucker , his voice makes this movie 10 times better. The story is ok, not interesting because it's 2 cops who are trying to save a little girl. Jackie Chan was ok, he didn't bring anything to the table. Mostly, Chris Tucker held the entire movie with his jokes and without him this movie would be terrible. In the end, I would watch this movie again with someone who's never seen it before but besides that, I would never see it again.
May 25, 2017
Some what funny but not my favorite to old fashioned for me to watch
May 10, 2017
Out of all the buddy cop movies I have ever seen, this one is one of my favorite. Chris Tucker is being his funny self as usual, Jackie Chan is action packed as always, and what is this good for? Absolutely everything.