Rush Hour 2 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Rush Hour 2 Reviews

½ July 19, 2016
As always it doesn't improve upon it's predecessor but it's still a hell of a good time.
July 12, 2016
Chris Tucker and Jackie Chan have done it again!
½ June 17, 2016
Rush Hour 2 is just like the first Rush Hour. You still get all the action and comedy as the first one. Except that their is a new mission for Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker. Overall, this movie is pretty decent. I would suggest this movie.
January 7, 2016
The funniest one. My #1 favorite comedy movie of all-time
½ January 5, 2016
Rush hour 2 still has some dazzling action set pieces and charm due to its leads but this installment recycles too many plot points and ideas from the original.
December 21, 2015
An awesome duo of Chris Tucker and Jackie Chan! Terrific fun, action, adventure, and comedy! Get ready woohoo!
December 18, 2015
RH2 tends to focus more on quantity than quality of its villains, as the fight between 20 sauna guys proves less stunt-worthy than the original Rush Hour fights and the plot is more into complicating the villains with overwhelmingly forgettable details as well as make Carter seem, especially at the film's, seriously, the film's climax, much more into money and girls than contributing to the plot properly like he did in the original.
November 4, 2015
Best and funniest Rush Hour so far
October 26, 2015
Personally, I like this movie better than the first one. The simple reason is that Chan and Tucker going into the movie are already well established buddy cops, and they throw you right in. The story itself is not as good as in the first installment, but seriously, who cares about the plot in a Chan movie?
½ October 15, 2015
I liked it better than the first, but not by half a star.
September 28, 2015
My favorite of the Rush Hour films
August 18, 2015
Its ok they tryed to hard to make it funny.
August 12, 2015
I love this duo. They work great together. Absolutely hilarious. Chris Tucker is one funny guy.
½ July 31, 2015
Rush Hour 2, while funny and action packed, tries too hard to be something great
July 25, 2015
More action more comedy same old story but the chan and tucker are great together and do well with a story thats been done so many times.
June 22, 2015
Overall, the movie was a solid B. Jackie (Lee) is always serving up good stunts and daredevil acts like a true action movie star with a dash of humor while Chris (Carter) is being Mr. funny with an accurate personality from the East with some stunts to offer to make Rush Hour 2 a lovable franchise.
June 13, 2015
hilarious with action
½ June 10, 2015
Chan and Tucker still make it work in the sequel but just barely.
May 17, 2015
Exact same film as the first. An oriental replaces the white cop in this buddy flick. Uses every cliché in the book but enjoyable.