Rush Hour 2 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Rush Hour 2 Reviews

February 19, 2017
I liked it better than the first, but not by half a star.
½ January 1, 2017
The first movie was better than this
December 12, 2016
The 2nd film in the trilogy isn't as good as the first, but it is elevated by the presence of Zhang Ziyi who is a lot of fun in this one. I also enjoyed Roselyn Sanchez in this one. Worth a watch.
½ October 16, 2016
classic comedy with so many funny moments. chris tucker was hilarious and jackie chan is hilarious and a BEAST (about 5 viewings)
September 12, 2016
This one is almost as good as part 1 but not quite...anyway, it's still a very good and a very funny movie. I never get bored of watching any of the Rush Hour movies!
September 10, 2016
It was still fun, but a few of gags here and there keep this from being awesome.
August 16, 2016
The People's Champ of Action Comedy films.
August 13, 2016
Best movie I have seen
jamrcla
July 30, 2016
More action, More comedy same old story but Chan and Tucker are great together and do well with a story that's been done so many times.
½ July 19, 2016
As always it doesn't improve upon it's predecessor but it's still a hell of a good time.
July 12, 2016
Chris Tucker and Jackie Chan have done it again!
½ June 17, 2016
Rush Hour 2 is just like the first Rush Hour. You still get all the action and comedy as the first one. Except that their is a new mission for Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker. Overall, this movie is pretty decent. I would suggest this movie.
January 7, 2016
The funniest one. My #1 favorite comedy movie of all-time
½ January 5, 2016
Rush hour 2 still has some dazzling action set pieces and charm due to its leads but this installment recycles too many plot points and ideas from the original.
December 21, 2015
An awesome duo of Chris Tucker and Jackie Chan! Terrific fun, action, adventure, and comedy! Get ready woohoo!
December 18, 2015
RH2 tends to focus more on quantity than quality of its villains, as the fight between 20 sauna guys proves less stunt-worthy than the original Rush Hour fights and the plot is more into complicating the villains with overwhelmingly forgettable details as well as make Carter seem, especially at the film's, seriously, the film's climax, much more into money and girls than contributing to the plot properly like he did in the original.
November 4, 2015
Best and funniest Rush Hour so far
October 26, 2015
Personally, I like this movie better than the first one. The simple reason is that Chan and Tucker going into the movie are already well established buddy cops, and they throw you right in. The story itself is not as good as in the first installment, but seriously, who cares about the plot in a Chan movie?
September 28, 2015