Rush Hour 2 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Rush Hour 2 Reviews

April 14, 2017
I don't know if it's better than the first but it is definitely a solid sequel.
½ April 3, 2017
Somewhat funny. Rock and Chan are appealing actors. Set in Hong Kong this time. Certainly nothing new in the cop-buddy genre.
March 20, 2017
Great effects and funny all the way through.
March 13, 2017
Great sequel job well done
February 23, 2017
"Rush Hour 2" follows on the steps of its predecessor, with more of the same: funny dialogues, good action and an awesome screen couple. Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker's chemistry probably is the best thing about this franchise and, even if this sequel isn't as essential as the first film, it isn't far behind either.
February 19, 2017
I liked it better than the first, but not by half a star.
½ January 1, 2017
The first movie was better than this
December 12, 2016
The 2nd film in the trilogy isn't as good as the first, but it is elevated by the presence of Zhang Ziyi who is a lot of fun in this one. I also enjoyed Roselyn Sanchez in this one. Worth a watch.
½ October 16, 2016
classic comedy with so many funny moments. chris tucker was hilarious and jackie chan is hilarious and a BEAST (about 5 viewings)
September 12, 2016
This one is almost as good as part 1 but not quite...anyway, it's still a very good and a very funny movie. I never get bored of watching any of the Rush Hour movies!
September 10, 2016
It was still fun, but a few of gags here and there keep this from being awesome.
August 16, 2016
The People's Champ of Action Comedy films.
August 13, 2016
Best movie I have seen
jamrcla
July 30, 2016
More action, More comedy same old story but Chan and Tucker are great together and do well with a story that's been done so many times.
½ July 19, 2016
As always it doesn't improve upon it's predecessor but it's still a hell of a good time.
July 12, 2016
Chris Tucker and Jackie Chan have done it again!
½ June 17, 2016
Rush Hour 2 is just like the first Rush Hour. You still get all the action and comedy as the first one. Except that their is a new mission for Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker. Overall, this movie is pretty decent. I would suggest this movie.
January 7, 2016
The funniest one. My #1 favorite comedy movie of all-time
½ January 5, 2016
Rush hour 2 still has some dazzling action set pieces and charm due to its leads but this installment recycles too many plot points and ideas from the original.