Rush Hour 3 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Rush Hour 3 Reviews

December 6, 2017
Lots of people hate this movie. I enjoyed it because it had the same style as the first two. It's over the top but in a good way. Chris Tucker is still hilarious and Jackie Chan is still bad ass so this makes for a pretty good movie.
½ October 23, 2017
The third instalment is quite clearly the weakest but stays true to an old formula the on screen chemistry of these two unlikely partners still shines. Tucker is funnier than ever but some gags are cheaper and more cringeworthy than its predecessors. The story is weaker even though it introduces an old character or two. Its a highly addict film franchise to watch and is great to enjoy with a group of friends as its light hearted fun which is frankly one of the best action comedies to date.
½ October 13, 2017
Nowhere near as funny as the first 2. Hardly a chuckle in the theatre
July 16, 2017
Some new twists and revisited characters cannot quite make the final Rush Hour a good one, but it still has heart and humor on its side.
June 15, 2017
Dumb third movie in the rush hour franchise starring Chris Tucker and Jackie Chan. This movie didn't have to be made, just why did they make a third movie. It's pretty much the first and second movie combined and it's so unoriginal. I hope they don't make another movie, who ever made or produced this movie needs to stop. Just end it on this low note.
June 14, 2017
Dull, uninspiring, and worse of all, boring; "Rush Hour 3" again rehashes several jokes and plot points from previous installments which makes this viewing experience one predictable, tiring ride. I wish I could say more, but, if I do, I'll be rehashing my own reviews from the other two "Rush Hour" installments. Again, Brett Ratner didn't offer anything new for both Jackie and Tucker to work with. Disappointing.
April 14, 2017
Pretty disappointing, kind of dumb, but still has good things in it.
March 25, 2017
Easily one of my favorite action Comedy Trilogies
½ March 20, 2017
Still very good, amusing and funny.
March 13, 2017
Great film not better than 1 or 2 buy Still great
½ February 24, 2017
"Rush Hour 3" was a pleasant surprise... in the sense that it repeats the recipe that made "Rush Hour" a hit back in '98 in a more successful way than the first sequel. It just packs a lot of punch and a lot of laugh-out-loud moments, and doesn't beat around the bush whatsoever. The finale on the Eiffel Tower ranks as one of the most memorable action sequences in recent blockbuster memory and a fitting finale in a very entertaining trilogy.
½ February 1, 2017
Much like Spider-Man 3, X-Men 3, or Scream 3, this is the third installment of a popular franchise that might not be the best but i find it to be damn entertaining :)
January 1, 2017
The same old story again and again and again
½ December 19, 2016
Whilst not completely terrible there's a sloppiness to the script and Chris Tuckers constant shouts of "Lee!" every few seconds mars the enjoyment somewhat. But it's more than that, the comedy elements are pushed closer to slapstick at times and the movie seems to be hell bent on wearing its shark jumping water skis throughout and making at least two distinct jumps over said shark.

The action whist OK seems less impressive than than before and the movie seems to have less heart.
December 15, 2016
- The 3rd and worst film in the trilogy, by now the series has completely run out of steam and is ridiculous. A couple mildly amusing scenes, but ultimately it is pretty bad. Avoid it.

- The formula is pretty tired by now...
½ December 12, 2016
entertaining, funny with some good action scenes. but it was also really dumb, and reeked of desperately trying to bank on the memorable parts of the previous movies. lots of dumb stuff, cheesiness, and over the top-ness (3 viewings)
December 5, 2016
Stupid plot, but a very funny movie.
September 16, 2016
Rush Hour 3 doesn't match the first film in cinematic brilliance, but it does bring back the dark, angry tone and sense of danger with better fighting sequences that was absent in RH2.
½ September 12, 2016
Still enjoyable but it's definitely the weakest in the series. I still liked it and I didn't find it to be crappy like other people make it out to be.
½ July 29, 2016
Tried to hard to make this movie.