Rush Hour 3 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Rush Hour 3 Reviews

½ October 6, 2016
Whilst not completely terrible there's a sloppiness to the script and Chris Tuckers constant shouts of "Lee!" every few seconds that mar enjoyment levels somewhat. But it's more than that, the comedy elements are pushed closer to slapstick at times and the movie seems to be hell bent on wearing its shark jumping water skis throughout and making at least two distinct jumps over said shark.

The action whist OK seems less impressive than than before and the movie seems to have less heart.
September 16, 2016
Rush Hour 3 doesn't match the first film in cinematic brilliance, but it does bring back the dark, angry tone and sense of danger with better fighting sequences that was absent in RH2.
½ September 12, 2016
Still enjoyable but it's definitely the weakest in the series. I still liked it and I didn't find it to be crappy like other people make it out to be.
½ July 29, 2016
Tried to hard to make this movie.
jamrcla
July 29, 2016
Very funny third part just as good as the rest if not better, Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker were great together, The action was fun and gripping at the same time, Critics were harsh but they always are on comedies.
½ July 24, 2016
Sometimes sequels should not be made.
July 18, 2016
DUDE! i freaking love this series
July 13, 2016
Chris Tucker and Jackie Chan are amazing partners!
July 4, 2016
Oh, it's a decent sequel, and it kept me laughing half the time!
June 27, 2016
Rush Hour 3 completes a great trilogy. Rush Hour 3 is hilarious and action-packed. This movie has a great plot. I would suggest this movie.
½ June 12, 2016
Movie was great for the series....tucker could actully fight lol.
½ May 22, 2016
Entirely forgettable, mich like Rush Hour 2. I giggled a couple times, and some fights were ok, but really no worth the 84 minutes.
Watched on Netflix with Sam at her house, May 20, 2016.
May 20, 2016
Awesome movie I forgot to do rate it but I wish they'd make another one I say them when they were made but love them awesome movie
May 18, 2016
Chris Tucker is absolutely braincell killing
April 16, 2016
funny and good , dont understand while it was so poorly rated, these 2 are good together, recommended for sure
April 1, 2016
It never gets old! It was the best actor couple up!
March 27, 2016
Jackie Chan is back! I'm more looking forward to the long anticipated Jackie Chan and Jet Li film, but that's still a year away, so Rush Hour it is
March 9, 2016
it looks so funny(: can't wait to see it
February 22, 2016
One too many times into that breach.....Tiiiiirrrrred.
February 7, 2016
Funny from start to end.