Rush Hour 3 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Rush Hour 3 Reviews

January 1, 2017
The same old story again and again and again
½ December 19, 2016
Whilst not completely terrible there's a sloppiness to the script and Chris Tuckers constant shouts of "Lee!" every few seconds mars the enjoyment somewhat. But it's more than that, the comedy elements are pushed closer to slapstick at times and the movie seems to be hell bent on wearing its shark jumping water skis throughout and making at least two distinct jumps over said shark.

The action whist OK seems less impressive than than before and the movie seems to have less heart.
December 15, 2016
- The 3rd and worst film in the trilogy, by now the series has completely run out of steam and is ridiculous. A couple mildly amusing scenes, but ultimately it is pretty bad. Avoid it.

- The formula is pretty tired by now...
½ December 12, 2016
entertaining, funny with some good action scenes. but it was also really dumb, and reeked of desperately trying to bank on the memorable parts of the previous movies. lots of dumb stuff, cheesiness, and over the top-ness (3 viewings)
December 5, 2016
Stupid plot, but a very funny movie.
September 16, 2016
Rush Hour 3 doesn't match the first film in cinematic brilliance, but it does bring back the dark, angry tone and sense of danger with better fighting sequences that was absent in RH2.
½ September 12, 2016
Still enjoyable but it's definitely the weakest in the series. I still liked it and I didn't find it to be crappy like other people make it out to be.
½ July 29, 2016
Tried to hard to make this movie.
jamrcla
July 29, 2016
Very funny third part just as good as the rest if not better, Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker were great together, The action was fun and gripping at the same time, Critics were harsh but they always are on comedies.
½ July 24, 2016
Sometimes sequels should not be made.
July 18, 2016
DUDE! i freaking love this series
July 13, 2016
Chris Tucker and Jackie Chan are amazing partners!
July 4, 2016
Oh, it's a decent sequel, and it kept me laughing half the time!
June 27, 2016
Rush Hour 3 completes a great trilogy. Rush Hour 3 is hilarious and action-packed. This movie has a great plot. I would suggest this movie.
½ June 12, 2016
Movie was great for the series....tucker could actully fight lol.
½ May 22, 2016
Entirely forgettable, mich like Rush Hour 2. I giggled a couple times, and some fights were ok, but really no worth the 84 minutes.
Watched on Netflix with Sam at her house, May 20, 2016.
May 20, 2016
Awesome movie I forgot to do rate it but I wish they'd make another one I say them when they were made but love them awesome movie
May 18, 2016
Chris Tucker is absolutely braincell killing
April 16, 2016
funny and good , dont understand while it was so poorly rated, these 2 are good together, recommended for sure
April 1, 2016
It never gets old! It was the best actor couple up!