Sakura Killers Reviews

• Apr 26, 2011

a 80s ninja classic!!

a 80s ninja classic!!

• Apr 04, 2011

Holy Spokes, look what I found.

Holy Spokes, look what I found.

• Apr 20, 2010

Agents Dennis and Sonny are dispatched when highly sensitive research is stolen by the evil Sakura organization using mercenary ninjas. In order to retrieve the valuable cassette tape (you get the impression that neither side has made a backup copy), they must first learn the ways of the ninja. A high point in ninja cinema with a definitive token performance by Chuck Connors and plenty of unintended laughs.

• Sep 18, 2009

Yesss! Cheesiest Ninja movie of all time...and Chuck Conners is in it.

Yesss! Cheesiest Ninja movie of all time...and Chuck Conners is in it.

• Oct 13, 2008

back in the day awesome !!!!

back in the day awesome !!!!

• Aug 29, 2008

This film caused me to have get a scar on my left hand,by trying to imitate the "tunneling" as a kid and that is still there today. With some really unintentionally funny moments, I would recommend this to anyone now..

• Jun 10, 2008

Retro 80s ninja/action movie. Somehow it tries to show ninja as some kind of way of life. But at the same time three westerners just become ninjas in a few days to be ninjas for a few days untill they have the secret videotape back. Were VHS videos ever used anywhere to put secret encoded information on it. And it doesn`t make sense that the tape is just shot gunned when the colonel has it. They could have just destroyed it before they had the three multiracial ninjateam fighting against one single asian ninja.

• Mar 02, 2008

Ninjas that can burrow underground and gear. Absoloute winner!

Ninjas that can burrow underground and gear. Absoloute winner!

• Oct 13, 2007

It's either a 1/2 star or 5-stars. I loved this awful movie.

It's either a 1/2 star or 5-stars. I loved this awful movie.

• Sep 25, 2007

amazing film, i love the plot, ninjas have got hold of the plans to make genetically modified crops, and with that knowledge they plan to reverse the genetics and destroy all the crops.. naughty ninjas