Save The Date - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Save The Date Reviews

October 11, 2015
Funny for the first half hour. Entertaining enough for the second half hour. The last half hour gets a little too serious and also dull and formulaic.
½ September 6, 2015
wow... both women are definitely related because both are incredibly self-centered & selfish. thinking of nothing but themselves. it's "me, me, me" and no one else.
August 12, 2015
Between a 5/10 and 6/10, Lizzy Caplan and Alison Brie lend the lightweight rom-com "Save the Date" more than its fair share of watchability. But the film is never truly interesting.
½ July 14, 2015
Don't really understand the bad reviews to this film. It's super realistic.
½ May 11, 2015
Good to see Lizzy Caplan getting a starring role....shame it's wasted on this average Indiewood fare.
March 9, 2015
Humorous and insightful, "Save The Date" works because of witty writing and top-notch performances from comedic stars Lizzy Caplan and Alison Brie.
March 6, 2015
I love the inde-rom-coms of late, and am not afraid to say it. Exactly what I hoped it would be.
½ March 5, 2015
Not a bad movie about taking it slow in relationships and making the right decisions.
February 22, 2015
yep.this was just as mediocre as it sounds...yeah yeah yeah,cast was decent: Alison Brie,Lizzy Caplan,Martin Starr,Mark Webber and that dude that's married to Christina Hendricks...pretty much Indietopia...or Indiegasm whatever you wanna call it,they are all hipstertastic,but the problem in the end is the plot.trying to make things unpredictable doesn't mean it will make them interesting...weak.very weak.
February 21, 2015
There wasn't one likable character in this movie. Dragged on and on.
November 13, 2014
Nothing of value here
½ November 4, 2014
Decent story with interesting characters and great performances by the two leading females.
October 27, 2014
nothing really there to keep me interested, but I always love Alison Brie, she's so great.
October 26, 2014
I like to see casting that is not your run of the mill and this movie provides that. Lizzie was awesome and so were Brie and Webber. Sue Webber didn't blow you over but he was cool. Ignore the hypercritical pro reviewers.
September 21, 2014
Warning;
Rape culture
Abortion

Mildly cute but mostly just waiting for it to get good. Good chemistry.
½ September 20, 2014
I don't get why the critics kill it. I think this movie is fairly honest and human, some characters could be annoying, but... isn't there people in real life that are annoying too?
½ April 30, 2014
A really great film with a great modern take on modern issues like relationships, careers, and just finding happiness at what you do for a living and living life. Great acting by Lizzy Caplan and the cast. Really enjoyed this film that I caught on the The Movie Channel for free.
February 19, 2014
Enjoyable indie film with great performances by Lizzie and Alison.
December 5, 2013
Hmmm..interesting to watch :) Right when you not ready to fall in love, love find you to falll.. Hope it happens to me ^^