Scott Pilgrim vs. the World Reviews

• 9h ago

Perfect. SO creative and coool its so rewatchable

Perfect. SO creative and coool its so rewatchable

• 4d ago

The film contains some truly funny dialogue, and has a great cast. It's built around a videogame theme, which viewers will either enjoy or hate. Scott's vacillating back and forth between love interests is really annoying/insulting.

• Sep 05, 2019

I'm 50 - I don't think there will be a better movie in my lifetime

I'm 50 - I don't think there will be a better movie in my lifetime

• Sep 04, 2019

Truly ahead of its time.

Truly ahead of its time.

• Aug 25, 2019

Scott Pilgrim is one of the most unique films I've seen and has become one of my favorites because it's so different. The amazing and entertaining cast, the great script and its pacing, the jaw-dropping visuals, and the fun nods to video games and comics make this film so satisfying, entertaining, and rewatchable. 5/5.

• Aug 22, 2019

Laughs throughout the film, eye-stunning visuals that made me gag with all the flashiness, a fun, weird experience. Definitely a movie that deserves a watch.

• Aug 15, 2019

The visuals are just enough to keep the movie afloat from a script that sometimes sways towards basic.

• Aug 09, 2019

I'll give this movie credit for its trippy aesthetic, but that's just for the VFX team to take home. The director/writer on the other hand, managed to show me a very good example of a drag. Maybe the movie can be watched as a mock-satire of an "epic" parody? Whatever that means.

• Jul 25, 2019

Where video games, anime, and masterwork editing collide in a joyous thrill-ride filled with zany action sequences and kick-ass music. One of those films everyone who is interested in film (especially editing), Scott Pilgrim vs. The World (2010) should be on everyone's film bucket list.

• Jul 14, 2019

Slow to start but once it gets going it doesn't slow down. Manages to have multiple bad guys that work well. Visually impressive.