Secondhand Lions - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Secondhand Lions Reviews

½ October 26, 2017
A movie to see with your family.
September 3, 2017
This is a GREAT movie about life, and relationships. There are no crazy special effects, it is not littered with pop songs. It will take you through a range of emotions, enough to make you forgive Michael Caine's British accent bleeding through his Southern Accent. I feel this was one of the most underrated movies of recent times, and I can only assume our hunger for more action, more special effects and more shocking subject matter had more than a little to do with that. I loved it, and hope you do, too.
August 25, 2017
Best Micheal Caine film I ever seen.
½ June 29, 2017
Fantastic movie for anyone of any age to enjoy! Funny characters and touching story! This movie is timeless and so well done it can be viewed repeatedly. Definitely onw to own ans keep. 5 Stars!!
May 20, 2017
Very well produced. I loved the animals.
May 15, 2017
Funny, touching, action-packed. Perfect for kids, adults, etc. Been my favorite movie since I was only 11 or so.
May 15, 2017
Loved this movie. It was profound and funny.
May 10, 2017
One of my favorite movies. If you have boys it is a must see film!
February 27, 2017
This is one of the most amazing movies I've ever seen. A heartwarming story.
February 24, 2017
Probably my favorite kids' movie.
February 5, 2017
One of my favorite movies. I just love how these guys show the kid how to be a real man not some punk. Def a movie worth buying.
January 17, 2017
one of the best movies i have ever seen
December 8, 2016
An thoroughly enjoyable and wonderful movie!
December 4, 2016
Learnin from his Elders!
½ November 25, 2016
Nice family movie with a message of love.
½ November 9, 2016
An engaging, if familiar coming-of-age story with spunk, wit and charm.
October 8, 2016
If you are looking for a funny, quirky, off-beat movie, this is it. Michael Caine and Robert Duvall are perfect in the role of eccentric great uncles that we all would have loved to had.
½ July 31, 2016
I know it's kinda cheesy, but I love this movie.
½ July 30, 2016
I don't like this because the lion didn't show up until the middle of the movie, plus the explorer part was very unnecessary.
July 13, 2016
When I first watched this I just loved it. I don't remember how old I was but I was young. A first it was more of the jokes and a just the overall feeling that drew me in. Over the years I've seen more of why they do what they do and things I haven't noticed before. If you like happy ending family films (with some sad bits) it's a movie you might want to check out.