Seed of Chucky - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Seed of Chucky Reviews

½ October 17, 2017
Enjoyed the extended cameo by John Waters, but the story was a mess and not very entertaining.
½ October 7, 2017
Seed of Chucky follows the same course as the last movie and the end result is about the same, but it?s that it?s getting old already. Adding comedy to Chucky was an ok idea. I mean a killer doll, there has to be some funny moments. But that doesn?t mean you have the whole movie relying on it. That just leads to a mess. Like this movie. The script was really bad. The cast was good but they couldn?t save this movie. There were also some funny moments but again, they can?t save this movie. The script just yanks it down. C-
½ October 6, 2017
Still a horror comedy, not as enjoyable as the last one. probably the weakest in the series.
½ October 5, 2017
Doubles down on the self-referential humor of the previous installment, but fails horribly. As a result the movie is scare free, instead opting toward comedy, but all the jokes are pretty cringeworthy. Which unfortunately was the final nail in the coffin for this series theatrically.
October 4, 2017
I think this is best Chucky movie ever. Fun and gore.
September 17, 2017
Disgusting, yet entertaining!
September 5, 2017
it was a nice muvie
August 10, 2017
Bad cheesy chucky movie.
August 6, 2017
hands down one of the worst movies I ever seen. only entertainment that comes from it is the cringeworthy moments.
August 3, 2017
This was good, but could be longer
July 15, 2017
Love it funny very very cool this one was cool but and more movies a little more tiffany but i love all the moves have so many dolls there best keep making more
½ March 20, 2017
They should've never made the childs play series into a complete comedy.
February 13, 2017
Lo mismo que han hecho un montón de películas estúpidas de terror absurdo y tonto, una película aburrida, honestamente algo que no trae nada nuevo.
February 5, 2017
I'm giving this the same of Bride of Chucky I hated this film to This is probably worser then Bride of Chucky Like now they've got a child My God So Horrible!!!
½ January 24, 2017
Bride of Chucky was a step-down, but this is flat out an embarrassment to the series. Completely idiotic. (First and only viewing - 12/15/2010)
January 2, 2017
It's good movie to watch
December 22, 2016
A pretty bad followup to the re-inventive "Bride Of", this time we follow the gender-confused child as he struggles in a world of two killer doll parents. Oh, Jennifer Tilly herself shows up as Jennifer Tilly, with Redman! A huge mess and dissapointment.
December 16, 2016
this app is good I love it
December 10, 2016
The tone of this series took a decidedly comedic shift if tone after "Bride of Chucky," which was a wise move. The idea of a diminutive killer redhead doll is pretty ridiculous concept that's not exactly easy to pull off as a straight horror film. However, I will say the original film did just that and a lot of credit goes to director Tom Holland, who also pulled of a similar feat with "Fright Night." Bu to this film in particular, the franchise gets decidedly meta when Chucky and Tiffany (again voiced by Brad Dourif and Jennifer Tilley) are resurrected by their creepy doll son. The film gets meta when Chucky and Tiffany hatch a scene to impregnate Jennifer Tilly, who is playing Hollywood actress Jennifer Tilly filming the latest Chucky horror film. Series writer Don Mancini takes over directing duties here and does a good job of balancing the darkly comic tone and the sort of violent mayhem horror fans are expecting. I do think that it's commendable that this series has kept Mancini on for all of the films, which is not something that I think can be said of any other long running horror franchise. Top tall this goofy horror fun off with John Waters in a small role as a paparazzi and a good score by Pino Donaggio, and you get a much better of horror film than you'd expect from a killer doll movie.