Seed of Chucky - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Seed of Chucky Reviews

October 3, 2016
Amo a Chucky y punto!
September 7, 2016
Another Horror Comedy version of Chucky, however this one loses a bit of its originality due to a more Hollywood premise. Although the film is rather entertaining, and has more humour than Bride of Chucky, I feel that it loses its spooky premise.
½ August 23, 2016
Horrible acting horrible chucky scenes, horrible characters but I wish I could give it a 0/5
½ August 14, 2016
2.5/5. Not good enough to be a good movie, but not cheesy enough to be so bad it's good. It's entertaining in it's own way, but I wish they had gone even further off the deep end with Seed.
½ July 18, 2016
The only thing more ridiculous then this title is this movie. First of all how do dolls have baby's, why is a movie studio using the real murderous dolls in their film, how do you kill someone with a string, and why did a guy not realize his guts just fell out of his stomach? This movie is so bad Chucky can never be scary after this film, it's just impossible.
½ July 15, 2016
Basically a comedy and is still a very entertaining watch. I'm glad bride, Seed and Curse were made. They greatly improved upon this franchise after the lackluster third film.
½ July 4, 2016
This flick really ruined the childs play series to this point turning one of the most frightening villains in horror movie history and turning him into a sex crazed maniac with low interest level it seems every good thing has been ruined about this antagonist.also the dark comedy to this point doesn't help at all and actually ruins everything that made chucky scary.
May 15, 2016
A great-funny-Horror. I really enjoyed-it.
May 15, 2016
Very funny movie, the dark humor was perfect!
½ May 12, 2016
For what many fans consider the worst of the franchise, I didn't think it was half bad. Part of that may come from the fact that I always found the Child's Play films more goofy than scary, so the fact that writer/director Don Mancini decided to go full on self-parody doesn't bother me as badly as it did others. The highlights come from the various cameos sprinkled throughout the film, John Waters being my personal favorite. Props definitely have to go out to Jennifer Tilly for being up to self mockery, and she arguably brings out the film's best moments. The new character Glen/Glenda, voiced by Billy Boyd, also bring out the film's more unexpected moments, as the film follows his/her own self discovery with his/her gender identity. It's an unexpected subplot for a slasher flick, but that's part of the film's uniqueness among these self-parody horror films.
½ October 22, 2015
Funny...but still a horrible movie.
October 12, 2015
Very much a continuation of Bride of Chucky, this lacks the frequency of laughs and thrills of its predecessor but its not without charm.
½ September 26, 2015
Not the best -- hated it to be honest.
September 20, 2015
This movie is so underrated, I don't even know where to begin, while it may not be as good as bride, it is good in it's own different way.
September 7, 2015
Hearing Pippin as the main character of this movie threw me off. And this movie is horrible.
August 26, 2015
Horrible approach of this theme, with a weak soundtrack and without thrills, Seed of Chucky is an horrible movie for horror genre and its poor cast doesn't help anything in its sucess
August 26, 2015
July 29, 2015
Super Good Horror Movie
July 26, 2015
So here we are with another bizarre movie in the franchise. Its every bit as charmingly random and funny as Bride but just not quite as interesting. The pacing is much slower and isn't as brutal, even though the whole franchise is pretty stupid this movie just felt unreasonably daft. I felt not much happened but its a okay sequel in keeping with the others, just not as indulgent, no matter how guilty you feel.
June 6, 2015
A disappointing follow-up to Bride of Chucky. Not as funny as it thinks it is. Would have given it fewer stars, but I just can't stay mad at Chucky. The worst of an otherwise awesome series.