Seed of Chucky - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

it was a nice muvie
August 10, 2017
Bad cheesy chucky movie.
August 6, 2017
hands down one of the worst movies I ever seen. only entertainment that comes from it is the cringeworthy moments.
August 3, 2017
This was good, but could be longer
July 15, 2017
Love it funny very very cool this one was cool but and more movies a little more tiffany but i love all the moves have so many dolls there best keep making more
½ March 20, 2017
They should've never made the childs play series into a complete comedy.
February 13, 2017
Lo mismo que han hecho un montón de películas estúpidas de terror absurdo y tonto, una película aburrida, honestamente algo que no trae nada nuevo.
February 5, 2017
I'm giving this the same of Bride of Chucky I hated this film to This is probably worser then Bride of Chucky Like now they've got a child My God So Horrible!!!
½ January 24, 2017
Bride of Chucky was a step-down, but this is flat out an embarrassment to the series. Completely idiotic. (First and only viewing - 12/15/2010)
January 2, 2017
It's good movie to watch
December 22, 2016
A pretty bad followup to the re-inventive "Bride Of", this time we follow the gender-confused child as he struggles in a world of two killer doll parents. Oh, Jennifer Tilly herself shows up as Jennifer Tilly, with Redman! A huge mess and dissapointment.
December 16, 2016
this app is good I love it
December 10, 2016
The tone of this series took a decidedly comedic shift if tone after "Bride of Chucky," which was a wise move. The idea of a diminutive killer redhead doll is pretty ridiculous concept that's not exactly easy to pull off as a straight horror film. However, I will say the original film did just that and a lot of credit goes to director Tom Holland, who also pulled of a similar feat with "Fright Night." Bu to this film in particular, the franchise gets decidedly meta when Chucky and Tiffany (again voiced by Brad Dourif and Jennifer Tilley) are resurrected by their creepy doll son. The film gets meta when Chucky and Tiffany hatch a scene to impregnate Jennifer Tilly, who is playing Hollywood actress Jennifer Tilly filming the latest Chucky horror film. Series writer Don Mancini takes over directing duties here and does a good job of balancing the darkly comic tone and the sort of violent mayhem horror fans are expecting. I do think that it's commendable that this series has kept Mancini on for all of the films, which is not something that I think can be said of any other long running horror franchise. Top tall this goofy horror fun off with John Waters in a small role as a paparazzi and a good score by Pino Donaggio, and you get a much better of horror film than you'd expect from a killer doll movie.
½ November 30, 2016
It's a shame to see how much of a plot hole this movie has now created, and how much money they spent and effort, but this film is a very, very, very bad film. It's not a good comedy, it's not a good horror, it's just overall a flop.
½ November 12, 2016
Not only is this by far the worst Chucky movie, it could easily make my list of the worst horror movies ever made. It's plot is bizarre and it fails at being scary or funny.
November 7, 2016
Love love love this movie
½ October 31, 2016
In Bride of Chucky, the series became self-aware and began making satirical jokes while carving up bodies in a playful way. It gave a new wind to a stale franchise. This movie goes too far down the comedy well for its own good. The result is a disastrous movie that feels like a B grade horror movie rather than the fifth movie in an established and well-liked series. The movie revolves around a timid but good-natured doll brought to life looking for his parents and his origins. He finds out that his parents are none other than Chucky and Tiffany. He finds them in hopes of a happy reunion but is horrified to see they are serial killers who relish murder. Under their pressure of their child who has no determined sex, they agree to be a family and stop killing. Chucky argues that they have a son named Glen while Tiffany insists that they have a daughter named Glenda. Naturally, Chucky and Tiffany target human hosts to transfer their soul into, as they always do. Tiffany targets the actress Jennifer Tilly playing herself. This is the same actress doing the voice work for Tiffany. It is laying the satire on thick with this. Neither of the parents can kick their murderous habits, and the usual carnage ensues. This series is no longer scary at all; it is entirely campy laughs and self-referential jokes. It is not funny enough to bother with, and the Doll characters are not fun anymore. This series disintegrated from suspenseful horror, to bad horror, to self-aware parody, and finally to a big sloppy joke. This should mark the end of this series. I rarely say this, but it is time for a reboot that brings the darkness and seriousness of the story back.
October 3, 2016