Shark Night 3D Reviews

• Nov 10, 2019

Alive dog tossed into water to be eaten. Female are sexually humiliated and harrasment. Bad taste. Nothing art of filming about it. Satisfied with director's sexist and animal abuse fantasy.

• Nov 08, 2019

cliche' after cliche' of bad movies. Predictable from the get go, except for the unbelievable plot twists, which were just stupid.

• Oct 12, 2019

How do they even make a movie this bad I dont get it. Its like they are told, hey make a shark movie but make it so that is sucks.

• Aug 15, 2018

I thought it was good the effects are amazing and the acting is so kickass

I thought it was good the effects are amazing and the acting is so kickass

• Aug 10, 2018

I don't understand how people are so extremely critical of this film lol... this isn't the worst shark film I've ever seen and I've practically seen them all by this point in my life. The performances aren't wooden they're pretty good and decent for a B-movie like Shark Night. People complaining that there's not enough shark action in the film... if you want shark action that takes up the entirety of the film then just watch blue planet!. You can't always please everyone but the reviews of this film are just being nit picky and people just trying to downsize a decently made film with some good humour and good panic scenes. People need to stop expecting so much from B-Movies and just enjoy the fact that they are B-MOVIES!!!! I really enjoyed this film and found the characters and actors very enjoyable to watch. If this was a slasher movie people would love it but because it has to do with sharks most critics and viewers expect Jaws-Esque movie quality. Whereas us B-Movie lovers just enjoy these types of films for what they really are.

• Jul 14, 2018

Absolutely brilliant film. Amazing animatronics, so real. Supreme attention to detail. Awe inspiring and frightening all at the same time. This director knows what he is doing and the actors aren't as vacuous as usual. I thoroughly enjoyed this movie and hope to see more from this director. Excellent Saturday night fare for anyone over 12.

• Jul 08, 2018

worst film ever made!

worst film ever made!

• May 08, 2018

Spoiler alert. I'm going to ignore the fact that sharks don't actively seek out and eat people because all shark movies do this. I'm also ignoring the fact that people can't see clearly underwater without goggles because every movies with water does this. Shark Night had me constantly rolling my eyes aside from these things. First of all the opening of this movie wants to be Jaws so bad I got whiplash. A group of "end of high school kids", who look like they're in their mid-20s, head off on a vacation to a lake house. On the way they meet a childhood friend/sheriff, an ex-boyfriend, and a couple completely psychotic stereotypical rednecks. In fact as the movie progresses there end up being more psychopaths, all of varying degree of insane for reasons that also vary in explanation. Once they arrive they have some typical horror movie college bound "kids" fun till Uh OH! A shark plucks one out of the water and rips his arm off.... Not eats... just takes it off. Despite this the gentleman makes it to shore and proceeds to bog the rest of the group down as they try to get him help. One would think just stay out of the water... but no. They go back into the water several times (once on a damn skidoo) and loose members of their party one by one to the various lake sharks. Why are sharks in a lake? Because the various psychopaths put them there... somehow. The main villain of this movie I believe was written to be a grotesque man with a disfigured face. They tell this story of how the ex-girlfriend/party member tore his face up with a boat propeller on accident, and now he's doomed to a life of horror!... except he's like a GQ model with a small hardly noticeable scar on his cheek. The whole movie is full of CGI sharks launching themselves out of the water at people in a totally overdone way, stupid people going out into the water despite knowing the sharks are there, psychopaths who are inhumanely crazy to the point where they have no problem murdering people in cold blood for no reason, and a terrible ending of a typical shark jumping at the camera. It has been done and over done better before.

• Jun 15, 2017

Es una pena que la poca destreza del director haya hecho que la primera parte de la película sea tan poco constructiva, o más bien destructiva, para la cinta. Una idea decente correctamente ejecutada en su fase media y final pero muy mala de inicio. El resultado es una película que podía haber sido mucho más fácilmente. Mi nota es un 4. Versión completa en: Vaderexpress.blogspot.com

• Apr 15, 2017

Shark Night is not good or terrible, but falls in the "So bad it's good vibe" making it acceptable.