Shoot 'Em Up - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Shoot 'Em Up Reviews

September 7, 2017
Its very over the top tone works in its favor.
½ August 29, 2017
I got tired of its outrageousness about an hour in, but it is different, even if it doesn't become something I'd prefer.
August 15, 2017
Great over the top action film with plenty of blood and carrots to go around.
August 13, 2017
This movie is brilliant man. Last time I have this odd feeling is when I watched Crank :D
July 20, 2017
This is the Looney Tunes of action! Bugs! Elmer! Foghorn! Yosemite Sam! Even Porky in the final scene...... NEED a sequel- and use Daffy this time.....
July 15, 2017
Loads of fun and action, tongue-in-cheek style. Paul Giamatti is a great actor and a really good bad guy, with Clive Owen as the handsome, baby loving, sharp shooter who made this action flick fun. Even the end credits were fun! a very entertaining watch.
July 10, 2017
Lots of fun. This movie is good for what it was... which is copious, unadulterated violence. Don't expect a realistic movie and you'll have a good time.
July 1, 2017
Pretty good action movie. I must say, iv never seen a guy use carrots as a weapon before.
June 24, 2017
'' You know what i hate ? ''
I liked the carrot-freak LOL!
April 8, 2017
It's a meh film. A lot of senseless violence. The character doesn't seem to have a very clear goal and purpose, and neither does the antagonist.
February 26, 2017
2/25/2017: Title is very appropriate. It is a pretty ridiculous film, but entertaining. A bunch of dumb/funny quips throughout.
January 29, 2017
Clive Owen is schweet
its not a critics movie in my opinion

if you saw grindhouse, and liked it
then you'll probably like this
January 24, 2017
Pretty stupid but had some appeal.
January 6, 2017
Fast-paced and action-packed, Shoot 'Em Up's humor, plausible narrative and terrific performances from Clive Owen and Paul Giamatti make for an entertaining and enjoyable action thriller.
January 6, 2017
Music flows with bullets
½ January 2, 2017
Bad. Just not worth it. I had high hopes because of the cast.
½ December 23, 2016
Worth the rewatch, still faults for being TOO cheesy throughout, but the overall cinematography/action/concept is legit practical wonderland shit.
December 2, 2016
Paranoid pop junk pseudo-culture cult film. Brilliant bullshit. Deliriously entertaining. The symbollical and subtextual aspects are forged and smart at a time arriving to a funny pulp result. To get out of your mind never felt better. Nice slasher piece of art (I mean, CRAP, lol).
jamrcla
July 29, 2016
Shoot 'Em Up is the kind of film that's perfect to watch with your mates and just enjoy its nonsense and that's all it's good for, The story is simple and nothing new but the action is so OTT that we can't help but love it and when Clive Owen kills two people with a raw carrot we all know what kind of film it is, It's bloody and silly but it works well, Clive Owens dry humour works perfect as the film never takes itself seriously, It has everything a growing boy needs.