Shoot 'Em Up - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Shoot 'Em Up Reviews

January 20, 2018
Way way way better than expected!! Ridiculous action scenes, but in a good way. Very entertaining and well worth the watch!!! Grade A-
½ November 25, 2017
Just like the title this is a Shoot Em Up movie. Many bullets flying and bodies falling.
½ October 14, 2017
Fun to the most exaggerated degree. The body count matches the quips in this thrilling run n gun film, tailored for the attention span of a teenager.
½ October 7, 2017
One of my favorite movies, just didn't give a F*** and had style of its own. I rate this movie 4.5 carrots only because the CGI was pitiful during the sky diving scene. This should have spawned a trilogy but unfortunately the mindless sheep audiences don't get this type of film.
September 21, 2017
Watch this just for the action scenes, because anything besides that isn't that great. But it's not so bad that it's unwatchable! It's not that funny, which was disappointing, but it has some great one liners that may just be so cheesy that they're great! The soundtrack is also pretty good, but by the end it's not the best. It also feels really long, despite being so short, which is both good and bad! This is like if the Jason Statham baby fight scene from The Fast and the Furious 8 (I won't call it by its stupid name) were to be a full movie (I hope that helps some people watch this!) I think fans of the church fight scene in Kingsman will like this! This is the Clive Owen protecting a baby movie you want to see, and not Children of Men (I didn't like it that movie, and thought it was very disappointing, but I also had very high expectations!) There were some others examples I had in mind, but I can't remember them.
September 7, 2017
Its very over the top tone works in its favor.
½ August 29, 2017
I got tired of its outrageousness about an hour in, but it is different, even if it doesn't become something I'd prefer.
August 15, 2017
Great over the top action film with plenty of blood and carrots to go around.
August 13, 2017
This movie is brilliant man. Last time I have this odd feeling is when I watched Crank :D
July 20, 2017
This is the Looney Tunes of action! Bugs! Elmer! Foghorn! Yosemite Sam! Even Porky in the final scene...... NEED a sequel- and use Daffy this time.....
July 15, 2017
Loads of fun and action, tongue-in-cheek style. Paul Giamatti is a great actor and a really good bad guy, with Clive Owen as the handsome, baby loving, sharp shooter who made this action flick fun. Even the end credits were fun! a very entertaining watch.
July 10, 2017
Lots of fun. This movie is good for what it was... which is copious, unadulterated violence. Don't expect a realistic movie and you'll have a good time.
July 1, 2017
Pretty good action movie. I must say, iv never seen a guy use carrots as a weapon before.
June 24, 2017
'' You know what i hate ? ''
I liked the carrot-freak LOL!
April 8, 2017
It's a meh film. A lot of senseless violence. The character doesn't seem to have a very clear goal and purpose, and neither does the antagonist.
February 26, 2017
2/25/2017: Title is very appropriate. It is a pretty ridiculous film, but entertaining. A bunch of dumb/funny quips throughout.
January 29, 2017
Clive Owen is schweet
its not a critics movie in my opinion

if you saw grindhouse, and liked it
then you'll probably like this
January 24, 2017
Pretty stupid but had some appeal.
January 6, 2017
Fast-paced and action-packed, Shoot 'Em Up's humor, plausible narrative and terrific performances from Clive Owen and Paul Giamatti make for an entertaining and enjoyable action thriller.
January 6, 2017