Shooting Fish Reviews

• May 01, 2015

Slick, breezy, clever flick with an engaging cast makes for pure entertainment.

Slick, breezy, clever flick with an engaging cast makes for pure entertainment.

• Aug 02, 2012

Not that good as I thought it would be, not that bad to run away from it either.

• Jul 08, 2012

Excellent story! II like this movie.

Excellent story! II like this movie.

• May 22, 2012

Loved this film - a real Ealing Comedy for the 90's. Its got something that's missing from sooo many modern films - heart! Its not trying to change the world, there's no overbearing political message, its simply a well written, well acted piece of enjoyable good natured escapism - and all the better for that. Still stands up well today - proof that a good movie can stand the test of time. A shame that the so called professional reviewers only gave it 57% on RT - but then, they would probably prefer something with more 'message' - me, I simply like watching a good film. And this is one. End of.

• May 21, 2012

• Feb 06, 2012

Little known movie, but very funny.

Little known movie, but very funny.

• Jul 31, 2011

• Jul 05, 2011

Slightly above average brit comedy.

Slightly above average brit comedy.

• May 13, 2010

Decent modern crime caper with the twist of a love interest in the middle. It doesn't take itself too serious which is a plus point.

• Mar 08, 2010

A very enjoyable film. It's pretty clever and it's got a good cast. The big house at the end of the film I've been to :)