Show Dogs Reviews

• Aug 10, 2019

Its a good film but could've been kept under development a little more.

Its a good film but could've been kept under development a little more.

• Jul 06, 2019

Worst movie of 2018! And it's way worse than Marmaduke!

Worst movie of 2018! And it's way worse than Marmaduke!

• May 04, 2019

• May 03, 2019

This is one of the worst films I've ever seen and trust me I've watched some utter tripe over the years. I beg you don't watch this, it's the greatest gift I can give you.

• Jan 05, 2019

This movie is the most painful thing that I have ever seen.

This movie is the most painful thing that I have ever seen.

K Nife C Super Reviewer
    Jan 01, 2019

Boasting the worst animal CG I've seen in a theater since Darren Aranofsky's Noah, this obnoxious waste of time, money, effort, and technology could very well possibly be the final nail in the coffin for Will Arnett's big screen career. This would make a great double feature with Gary Busey's Quigley if you hate yourself and are physically incapacitated.

• Dec 23, 2018

A really interesting movie

A really interesting movie

• Dec 15, 2018

A hilarious cast, great movie to watch for laughs. Would watch again. Absolutely loved this movie.

• Oct 29, 2018

From the director of Home Alone 3, BOTH Scooby Doo movies, BOTH live-action Smurfs movies, and Beverly Hills Chihuahua, comes Show Dogs! Seriously, once you see that Raja Gosnell is the director of this, you better fear for your life. I would have given this a 0 had it not been that Will Arnett is actually trying to make his performance good. 1/10

• Oct 24, 2018

Dictionary definition of an annoying waste of time.

Dictionary definition of an annoying waste of time.