Side Effects Reviews

• May 21, 2012

Another boring movie!

Another boring movie!

• Oct 21, 2011

Bobinho mas vale por ela. E a história de amor é bonitinha!

Bobinho mas vale por ela. E a história de amor é bonitinha!

• Nov 24, 2010

the movie puts in perspective the pharmaceutical business which is cool, and Katherine Heigl is so hot it should be illegal

• Nov 22, 2010

Os meus queridos delegados de propaganda mà (C)dica que me perdoem...

Os meus queridos delegados de propaganda mà (C)dica que me perdoem...

• Nov 13, 2010

A very interesting look inside the pharmaceutical industry, but what keeps this chick flick from hitting it's mark are the bad, sometimes strange acting and the gross directing from Kathleen Slattery-Moschkau. Good for women i guess and some men might find it somewhat interesting but it's nothing memorable or worth watching a second time, probably good for a date night at best.

• May 31, 2010

A scathing demonstration of the creeping corruption a fat payday inspired. How an honest, well meaning person can become a liar for cash, and how truth can be just as deceptive when not the whole truth. Really, this movie is 60% fresh, but Heigl, in her prime, in bra and panties, jumping on her bed for ten minutes of the movie, is, for anyone who enjoys a healthy female form, delightful.

• Mar 31, 2010

the issue is pretty serious, but it didn't really bring it out.

the issue is pretty serious, but it didn't really bring it out.

• Jan 28, 2010

A train wreck with a budget smaller than what's left of my student bank account. I lasted all of fifteen minutes.