Sins Expiation Reviews

• Jul 30, 2017

An insufferable waste of time, with uncompelling charactors and a rambling weak-kneed narrative flow - I walked out on the Amazon Prime stream and returned to The Godfather series...I'd rather watch a horse's head on a bed than this feeble attempt at drama.

• Jul 16, 2017

2017-07-16 convoluted and with NO ending - what, maybe David dreamed it all? and we never find out anything more about Danny Glover's character. A few peripheral women.

• Jul 04, 2017

Talky and boring Italian production about a criminal low life who's lost his memory, spilling the beans to a priest, Danny Glover, on a train, complete with flashbacks and other dull nonsense. Besides Glover, who probably shot his scenes on the train in one day, the film boasts name stars in small roles from Michael "Reservoir Dogs" Madsen, Steven "Scarface" Bauer, and John "The Deer Hunter" Savage. With than many of decent actors, you'd think this production might be halfway decent, but you'd be mistaken. No action and no interesting characters or storyline. Madsen seems to be the only one who's having fun and realizes that he's trapped in a terrible movie. I don't think he took off his sunglasses once the entire film and I don't blame him.

• Sep 04, 2014

A ÉVITER. Un film italien de série F sans grande histoire. A stupid movie with no interesting acting.