Slaughter High Reviews

• Sep 14, 2020

I love seeing bullies get their comeuppance. I enjoyed the movie. I think it is entertaining (and I like movies others consider to be bad).

• Jul 13, 2020

The premise is good but the scares are nonexistent.

The premise is good but the scares are nonexistent.

• Apr 08, 2020

A geek gets bullied by his classmates. The same classmates who bullied said geek return to their high school for a reunion. The geek seeks his revenge. That's it. That's all that happens. Caroline Munro could be the only good thing about this film.

• Mar 17, 2020

This is a very interesting 80s slasher film. The music and graphics were pretty good, and I liked the plot, but the acting was absolutely horrible, the decisions the characters made were unrealistic and not thought out well. Overall this movie is absolutely horrible, but a fun film to watch with a group of friends.

• Nov 20, 2019

Cheesy slasher story line with some pretty gnarly deaths and a twist

Cheesy slasher story line with some pretty gnarly deaths and a twist

• Oct 21, 2018

This is my personal Troll 2, as it is so idiotically bad, that I actually find it hilarious. One the bright side, it still had some good effects.

• Oct 14, 2018

Honestly one of the worst horror movies I have ever seen. I like the 80s soundtrack, a few of the actresses were babes, and you get to see some breasts but other than that it's crap. Plot is thin and unrealistic, special effects are dated and the lighting couldn't be worse. This is a movie that's just plain bad and does not hold up, keep away unless you are like me and always looking to watch a movie not previously seen.

• Jun 23, 2018

Still awful and even more now, Manfredini plagiarizing his own Friday music is annoying.

• May 13, 2018

Pretty fun, but by-the-numbers slasher. Clearly is trying to follow in the footsteps of Friday the 13th and the like. Knowing the killer and his motivation the way you do here, kind of takes away any tension you were hoping to achieve.

• Nov 15, 2017

Solid 80s' horror film that follows all the rules from its predecessors.

Solid 80s' horror film that follows all the rules from its predecessors.