A Smoky Mountain Christmas Reviews

• Dec 13, 2015

My favorite Dolly movie but can't find it

My favorite Dolly movie but can't find it

• May 21, 2014

Good Christmas movie. I highly recommend this movie.

Good Christmas movie. I highly recommend this movie.

• Jan 30, 2014

Another YouTube selection for the holiday season - amusing, but meanders a bit and I absolutely didn't care about the orphans that she and Lee Majors end up adopting. Rental at best.

• Dec 22, 2013

This is my absolute all time favoriye Christmas movie! I look for it every year around Christmas on T.v.!

• Dec 08, 2012

My personal favorite for Christmas! The story is amazing....a must see!!

My personal favorite for Christmas! The story is amazing....a must see!!

• Dec 05, 2012

Great movie. We watched this movie at Christmas every year as a tradition.

Great movie. We watched this movie at Christmas every year as a tradition.

• Oct 29, 2012

A great TV Christmas movie for the family.

A great TV Christmas movie for the family.

• Aug 07, 2012

EVERY CHRISTMAS WHENEVER THIS TV MOVIE COMES ON I ALWAYS SIT DOWN TO WATCH IT! DOLLY BRINGS THAT CHRISTMAS FEELING TO IT AND DOES A GRAT JOB IN THIS MOVIE AND HER SINGING IS AS GOOD AS ALWAYS ! MERRY CHRISTAMAS !