Solo: A Star Wars Story Reviews

• 15h ago

Nothing memorable and this film was needed I will never know. And why bring back Darth Maul?

• 5d ago

Honestly, the best Star Wars movie that Disney has made so far. That's not saying much. It's fun. Not a total waste. Don't expect great writing. Totally predictable movie.

• 5d ago

Much better than people give it credit for.

Much better than people give it credit for.

• 6d ago

Crap movie, do not like the person playing Han Solo and the story is not that great. The end of the movie is terrible.

• Feb 17, 2021

The only part of Solo I enjoyed was the action. The visual effects and action set pieces were interesting enough. Even that is not very memorable. Everything else was a swing and a big whiff. The acting is just OK mostly from Woody Harrelson and Donald Glover, the comedy was mostly a miss and the story itself is just forgettable. This movie tried to make you feel sad for characters you only knew for about 15 minutes. It just does not work. Grade: 65% (D)

• Feb 12, 2021

Better than the last jedi, by far! Worse than Rogue One. Just a popcorn movie, not memorable.

• Feb 11, 2021

Fun Prequel to the Star Wars Universe about a young Han Solo & Chewbacca. Kind of like a feel good buddy movie. Probably the best spin-off, better than Rogue One. Good acting.

• Feb 07, 2021

Thanks for ruining Han Solo for me.

Thanks for ruining Han Solo for me.

• Feb 07, 2021

It doesn't have all of the Jedi stuff we know and love but it is still a good adventure.

• Feb 05, 2021

i'm a huge fan of star wars, and out of all of them, i deem this my favorite of all of them. i say this for various reasons, but it overall is the most watchable for me.