Somebody Help Me Reviews

• Nov 11, 2014

Great film, honestly! Not bad for a TV-Made film! Suspense filled- and stomach twisting gore! Actors were really good as well!

• Jun 17, 2013

slightly interesting,

slightly interesting,

• Mar 24, 2013

This 2007 horror movie was terrible! Terrible acting by Omarion and Marques Houston! But then again this movie was directed by Chris Stokes!

• Dec 08, 2012

A bloody torture horror film! Doesn't even have a flaw !

A bloody torture horror film! Doesn't even have a flaw !

• Nov 11, 2012

This was the worst shit ever. Didn't explain a single thing and was pretty much a giant flaming ball of crap.

• Oct 06, 2012

Well this moive is simply "wannabe- goodmovie." So the writer wrote all good scary shit together and got one that was hardly interesting at all ... and then the writer realized that the plot completly sucked and came up with the title "Somebody help me!" The End :P To be honest, it has some nice shots here and there... but overall and put together.. its not good enough..

• Sep 24, 2012

"Look, sir, we lost our friends and we just need your help findin' them, that's all."

• Mar 04, 2012

Nothing original. Plot is predictable from the first minute to the last one. Dialogs are very poor and there is no suspense whatsoever. Plus, it contains very disturbing and nasty scenes where the killer is cutting off parts of the victims' bodies.

• Feb 18, 2012

This movie was awesome....a mixture of gore...and mistery!!

This movie was awesome....a mixture of gore...and mistery!!

• Jan 08, 2012

is scarey but not to scarey.i liked it though.

is scarey but not to scarey.i liked it though.