Something Beneath Reviews

• Aug 27, 2012

So this wasn't terrible, but it wasn't great. It's tolerable. It's pretty funny when the slime oozes on the characters randomly from off camera.

• Jan 31, 2011

Real piss poor effort from everybody involved, a complete waste of time.

Real piss poor effort from everybody involved, a complete waste of time.

• Aug 02, 2010

"I was bitten as a child, ever since then I've been deathly afraid of dogs."

"I was bitten as a child, ever since then I've been deathly afraid of dogs."

• Jun 04, 2010

It's not a good movie, Obviously low budget when you look at the computer graphics, but Kevin Sorbo is in it. That's all that matters :)

• Nov 01, 2009

See, there is this goo and when it gets on you you see your deepest darkest fears in the hopes that it'll kill you. And this goo is upset because people are building things in it's territory. It's a bad 'Blob' knock off.

• Oct 19, 2009

Kevin Sorbo=jack of all trades. Part priest, part environmental activist, part cunning detective. I don't think he was an actual detective, but he could've been one. He's so smart. I found myself on team Kill Mikaela within milliseconds of hearing her speak for the first time.

• Jun 05, 2009

Kevin Sorbo on Something Beneath,a good actor. No spooky or nothing.

Kevin Sorbo on Something Beneath,a good actor. No spooky or nothing.

• May 31, 2009

This was rubbish. There was no sensible plot aka you touch some radioactive goo (which later turned out to be a new creature) hallucinated and died.

• Apr 01, 2009

Not as bad as some reviews would lead you to believe. You just have to take this movie for what it is...a cheap, cheesy, fun way to kill an hour and a half. It is completely silly and the people making it knew that it was completely silly and it never claims to be anything but completely silly.

• Jan 27, 2009

Just like Ghostbusters 2 except a bit creepier and less MC Hammer. Basically goo underground comes up and makes people go crazy and die. The end was too tree hugginly poor I nearly threw up.