Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse Reviews

• 7h ago

My spider senses are tingling!

My spider senses are tingling!

• Bob H
    2d ago

Fantastic animation with a plot that highlights the imagination and diversity possible in the universe of comics.

• 2d ago

Who would have thought the the best Spider-Man movie in over a decade would be an animated film? Just a great story full with heart and laughs.

• 2d ago

This film does whatever a Spider-Film can!

This film does whatever a Spider-Film can!

• 2d ago

Hard to fathom a movie that can be enjoyed by a 6 year old (as young as you want to go i'd say) and by adults all the same. I'm not a Spider-Man fan, but this worked. It's funny, engaging, and has a really good story. It builds to a sequel (or a franchise), which is inevitable in this day and age, however it's hard to imagine the next edition falling off a cliff. What a voice cast and animation to match! Final Score: 8.6/10

• 4d ago

I don't know if I can say there is a perfect film but this is cutting it real close. Watch it and watch it again

• 4d ago

In my opinion one of the best movies in 2018.

In my opinion one of the best movies in 2018.

horrible !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

horrible !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 5d ago

those animations are soo good. Please watch this movie!

those animations are soo good. Please watch this movie!

• 5d ago

If you'd have told me Into the Spider-Verse would end up being one of my favourite Spider-Man movies there's a good chance I'd have peed my pants from laughing so hard. The trailers did nothing to spark my interest, and even after the great word-of-mouth I still expected something average. Well, not only is this one of the best Spider-Man movies ever, it's one of the best superhero movies ever. It gets so much right and completely understands the character of Spider-Man better than any of the other films. It's original, surprising, funny, and delivers some genuine heart and emotion. The fact they were able to pull this off within a story that's more than a little unorthodox, and just downright weird at times, is an impressive accomplishment. It turns the relatively unknown Miles Morales into one of the most exciting new heroes in the Marvel universe, and also happens to be one of the most visually stunning, and unique, animated films I've ever seen. I don't think anyone expected Into the Spider-Verse to be quite this good, but it's nice to still be surprised by a genre that gets extremely repetitive and predictable at times. If you've been avoiding the movie because it's animated or you think it's for kids, big mistake. Into the Spider-Verse is all-around terrific filmmaking, and deserves everyones attention.