Spider-Man 2 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Spider-Man 2 Reviews

Page 1 of 2052
June 18, 2017
4/5. Thought not as good as the first movie, Spider Man 2 has excellent action and a phenomenal villain in Alfred Molina. The problem is a lot of Peter Parker's personal problems are either simple fixes or not very interesting. That said, Spider-Man 2 is a solid sequel.
June 18, 2017
Alvin Sargent pode ter agradado aos fans de quadrinhos mas ao fazer a adaptação para o cinema a historinha dele fica sem cabimento, com apelos emocionais baratos e uma serie de exageros difícil de digerir. O roteiro se destina a crianças sem senso critico, Spider-Man 2 não me impressiona, é no máximo um passatempo!
June 16, 2017
One of the best superhero movies to date. Great story, great acting and a realistic premise is what holds this movie together. I would really recommend this to Spidy fans and superhero movie lovers.
June 14, 2017
Once me l got no offer why Spider-Man 2 so improves it so fantastic l get to see this. the only thing l was just get amount no dilemma can either help or no spidey will go on.
½ June 14, 2017
La mejor pelicula de Spider-Man
June 13, 2017
Best Spider-Man movie yet
June 12, 2017
Tobey is the best Spider Man ever!!!!! Hands down!!! And best Spider Man movie!!!! But in my opinion, Andrew is the best!!!
June 12, 2017
Surprisingly better then the first. Really interesting plot and Alfred Molina was great as the villain. This is my favourite Spider-man movie.
June 8, 2017
Even though it's good, in fact, better than the first, with the best villain in a Spider-Man movie yet, I still can't help but be annoyed by how stupid Peter has become, how even more bitchy Mary Jane has come, and how idiotic Harry is thinking that just because Peter takes pictures of Spider-Man, automatically means that Peter knows who Spider-Man is. It also doesn't help that Spider-Man's powers disappear for no realistic biological reason. Again, an okay movie, but I can't believe people just gloss over these flaws.

6/10
June 7, 2017
One of the greatest superhero movies of all time and my favorite movie ever made, Spider-Man 2 is loads of fun. The action scenes are still dazzling to this day and the story is emotional. The acting is still good even if it gets a little cheesy at times. Doctor Octopus was a well developed villain with a great performance from Alfred Molina, Tobey Maguire again knocks it out of the park as Peter Parker/Spider-Man, and of course JK Simmons as J. Jonah Jameson who is as hilarious as ever.
June 4, 2017
The plot is so excellent you can't beat this
June 3, 2017
Perfect. Spiderman made many selfless acts to save people and faced off in the end with the perfectly done spiderman villain Dr. Octopus, and in the end him and MJ became boy and girl freind.
½ June 1, 2017
Tobey McGuire is still Spider-Man and that's a pretty significant drawback.
½ May 30, 2017
Spider-Man 2 remains to be the best film in the franchise and one of the best superhero films of all time!!!
½ May 30, 2017
No doubt deserves to be in the conversation of top 10 comic book movies of all time. I just finished this movie and it completely holds up today. The special effects and score are amazing. Toby Maguire may be a little old for the role but plays the part perfectly. Kristen Dunst is also great as Mary Jane. But man J.K. Simmons is J. Jonah Jameson, he is hilarious and brilliant as this character. As a long time spiderman fan Sam Raimi improved on where the first one lacked and stepped up his game. This film is the complete package and leaves you wanting more.
May 29, 2017
SPIDER-MAN nough said
May 14, 2017
Best Marvel and Spider-Man movie. Sony need to go back to doing something like this lets hope Homecoming is great
½ May 8, 2017
The scene with Peter and the landlord's daughter is the film's message, "You can have your cake and eat it too."
May 7, 2017
Spider man is back! And this was a action movie that was great and the fights where good to watch I thought you know Spider Man is the man. Spider man will face a new bad guy
May 5, 2017
I kinda forgot what really happened in Spider Man 2 but I remember that it was the best one in the trilogy.
Page 1 of 2052