Spring Break Shark Attack Reviews

• Apr 26, 2016

Just another skin-covered beach with teen drama and the occasional shark attack. The movie isn't much about the sharks, the sharks just interrupt the main story line, which is a total drag. There are very little sharks throughout it, the the finale does make up for it. It's not a terribly made TV movie, but if you're looking for some gnawing, you might as well skip to the final 20 minutes.

• Dec 21, 2012

Yeah should be more carful

Yeah should be more carful

• Feb 17, 2012

For the 5th film in the series,this has to be the finest Shark Attack film in the series.

• Jul 25, 2011

As lame as it gets. Go sharks!!!

As lame as it gets. Go sharks!!!

• Dec 23, 2010

Didn't like it like Jaws. It stinks!

Didn't like it like Jaws. It stinks!

• Dec 18, 2010

Paul Shapiron (kuka hän ikinä onkaan) ohjaama "Spring Break Shark Attack" on televisiota varten tehty b-luokan kauhuelokuva, joka muistuttaa lähinnä keskivertoa huonompaa Beverly Hills 90210:n jaksoa muutamalla tiikerihailla höystettynä. Ei ole mitään syytä katsoa tätä elokuvaa, ellei sitten satu olemaan hai-kauhun ystävä kuten allekirjoittanut (outoa sinänsä, sillä kyseessä on leffagenre jossa on vain yksi edustuskelpoinen elokuva).

• Sep 11, 2010

Another movie with sharks that are not even afraid. The theme was poorly chosen as the festival there is a lot more atmosphere and full of inconsistencies. The characters are poorly described and the actors are not at all credible. We are bored too as there are a lot of unnecessary dialogue that last ten minutes. The writer does not know how to deal with the dead as they die strangely or imitates the Spielberg film.

• Ken S Super Reviewer
    Aug 31, 2010

Besides some descent breast casting, this pg-13 poor-man's Jaws rip off is pretty unremarkable.

• Aug 21, 2010

As I sit here only about half way through the movie..I couldn’t help but express my annoyance. I understand that it is a bit more expensive to film in locations such as Florida. BUT…at least other shows/movies take out the time to simply aim the camera away from the MOUNTAINS, or maybe edit them out later!?!? This whole movie so far…in pretty much every scene there are these huge hills and mountains. And all my life being a Florida resident the only mountains we have down here are garbage dumps, Space “Mountain” and other Disney attractions. I will finish watching this as I am quite entertained by picking out all the goof ups in the film.

• Aug 09, 2010

Typical shark movie. That guy looks familiar. On ABC family probably.

Typical shark movie. That guy looks familiar. On ABC family probably.