Spring Forward Reviews

• Sep 13, 2016

One of my favorite unknown indie films with great performances, dialogue, characters, and overall incredibly moving. A prime example of a simple no budget film with great writing, acting, and beautiful scenery.

• Jul 06, 2014

A really deep & meaningful movie, a solid film it's about an ex-convict & an old worker who learn a lot from each other & whom need each other in more ways than one, a really powerful movie. An emotional tale of how human beings deserve second chances & how we all struggle with life & that we shouldn't judge a book by its cover.

• Feb 10, 2014

Interesting dialogue driven film with good performances by Liev Schreiber and Ned Beatty. However, I doubt that most workplace conversations are this stimulating.

• Cynthia S Super Reviewer
    Nov 19, 2013

Very slow...kind of didn't get the point of it all.

Very slow...kind of didn't get the point of it all.

• Feb 18, 2013

Spectacular script by Tom Gilroy. He created two amazing characters from opposite ends of the spectrum and brought them together against all odds to converse intelligently about what most people have great difficulty facing, yet alone talking about, life.

• Feb 08, 2013

This is a character study about an ex-com (Liev Schreiber) bonding with his parks-maintance co-worker (Ned Beatty) Its slow, boring and in the end kinda pointless because nothing happens. Good acting and a nice friendship developes but I'll be honest, 1/2n hour in I was hitting the FF button. 03.23.14 slice-of-life.

• May 05, 2012

I love small movies like this, nothing over the top, none of the dialogue is forced, just a beautiful little move about acceptance, understanding, second chances and love! Its nice to absorb without the clutter of CGI, car chases, violence and gore. I suggest "In a Day" and "The Station Agent" to others who love this movie like I do.

• May 01, 2012

A real gem of a film.

A real gem of a film.

• Oct 28, 2011

Like Good Will Hunting, but not.

Like Good Will Hunting, but not.

• Aug 14, 2011