Star Trek Generations Reviews

• Mar 13, 2021

While it was cool to see the 2 generations together (Kirk's and Picard's) the plot has many holes, unexplained things and finally it's not so interesting. Also a pity the lack of a big part of Kirk's crew. It's sad because it had potential.

• Oct 17, 2020

this film made a mistake when they decided to kill of Kirk which really annoyed me and I don't like this new cast as much as the original or the recent ones.

• Sep 26, 2020

Wonderful revisit! With the exception of the new streaming series PICARD, this has always been my personal favorite movie of the pre-2009 STAR TREK franchise. Back in 1994, Malcolm McDowell was the ultimate supervillian and crossing-over all of the Enterprise crews was epic. Imploding stars to alter a path to Space Nirvana is still a fascinating idea to this date.

• Sep 23, 2020

An uninspired snorefest.

An uninspired snorefest.

• Aug 26, 2020

In my opinion, This is the most underrated Star Trek film ever! I thought this was actually a pretty good film. I enjoyed it.

• Aug 06, 2020

Time,feelings,Mortality and The Nexus the themes were Mind-blowing and the Quotes around it throughout the movie was Brilliant although Overall its a decent Movie!The characters and there dealings with all the things specially Data and Captain,there conversations were awesome,the music was great and story was decent although awesome as per soft-reboot Continuing with legacy!the starting time-jump and the situations were entertaining although somethings has flaws and somethings felt little clean and fast!the ending 30mins were Mind-blowing although Cap Kirk's cameo was Good but the ending for him was odd!its sometimes Mind-blowing and Overall A decently entertaining Movie!

• Aug 05, 2020

A complete disappointment this sci-fi action should be skipped next time you do a Star Trek marathon.

• Jul 12, 2020

I can safely say that these were the best 118 minutes I'd ever spent watching a film. It wasn't just some Hollywood-hoo-hah-"ooh-look-at-me-I-can-make-a-movie". THIS Star Trek was something entirely different altogether. It felt personal. Genuine. Down-to-earth — instead of up in space. And it's beautifully shot as well. Beautifully written. Beautifully… I could go on. The point is though — that's what I live for. Beauty. I also loved the way in which it passed the torch on to the next generation. Quite emotional, really, having sat through all the previous ones. Fortunately, this "next generation" continues on from its predecessor for the better. The social chemistry between the crew is more quirky, less "I-AM-A-ROBOT" and, overall, more entertaining. Patrick's performance is a solid one, matched by even James T. Kirk's standards (when they unite, later on). Data is equally entertaining as the sidekick that doesn't quite understand emotion (Spock, anyone?) as is all other crew members. VERDICT: A damn fine piece of cinema that is as flawed as the Mona Lisa … … That means flawless, by the way.

• Jul 09, 2020

A slap in the face for fans of the original series.

A slap in the face for fans of the original series.

• Jun 20, 2020

The most underrated Star Trek film ever! This was actually a pretty good film. I enjoyed it.