Star Trek III - The Search for Spock Reviews

• Dec 26, 2020

Star Trek III is the most underrated Star Trek film. It truely is brilliant. I love it that Kirk throws Rules and Regulations and the Chain of Command to get Spock back.

• Nov 15, 2020

This was definitely my least favorite of the trilogy, although my first experience with Star Trek was an overall positive one. My reasons for never giving this a chance, like most sci fi, were that it looked too complicated and hard to understand, with an overly cheesy presentation. I found the first premise to be totally untrue and was surprised how straight forward the plots were while still remaining engaging. The first installment was definitely the cheesiest when it came to special effects but I also found that somewhat charming once I started getting into this. No plans to become a Trekkie but more accessible overall than I expected.

• Sep 23, 2020

Its nice to have a chance to be more intimate with some of the characters in the beginning, but the movie quickly devolves into an uninteresting genre flick.

• Aug 26, 2020

• Aug 05, 2020

It is decent. The acting and the fx are good but its not as good as Wrath of Khan. There isn't alot of action and the pacing is too quick. Good but not great

• Aug 02, 2020

A curious bunch of ideas that do mash this sci fi adventure is a good movie but it's not as good as the last film.

• Jul 31, 2020

Entertaining And Adventurous Movie!The Story was simple and amazing,the music was great and the Visuals were stunning,the Plot just after 2nd part the Spock's resurrection signals and the whole Vulcan things were mind-blowing,the Pirate ship and the Kruge and his deal wanting Genisys it was awesome,the whole Genisys effects to planet destruction later was shocking and the Spock's thing in Planet was mind-blowing,the captain Kirk's adventure escaping orders to rescue Spock was great,the Fights between kruge and Kirk was amazing although the twist in planet was shocking,the clever Moves from Kirk saving Everyone from Them and at-last escape to Vulcan and the ending with Spock's and crew bonding it was emotionally awesome.Overall its a Adventurously Entertaining and Awesome Movie!

• Jul 14, 2020

I'll take Spock back any way I can get him but it doesn't make a lot of sense.

I'll take Spock back any way I can get him but it doesn't make a lot of sense.

• Jun 20, 2020

• May 29, 2020

Forever condemned to live in the shadow of it's predecessor, Search for Spock is actually a very well done film in it's own right. Some cliche moments (no shock there), but overall a worthy effort. Christopher Lloyd's turn as a Klingon commander stands out as one of the best portrayals in ST lore.