Star Wars: The Last Jedi Reviews

• Feb 16, 2021

I have a lot to say about this movie. Mainly it can be summed like this: this is a gorgeous movie but not a good Star Wars movie.

• Feb 16, 2021

Powiew świeżości dla sagi. W wielu momentach zaskakuje i bawi się oczekiwaniami widza. Niezwykle dobry film w swojej kategorii.

• Feb 03, 2021

The previous movie was so bad I was not going to watch this one. Boy, I should have listen to myself. I wanted to walk out of the room but was on a date. I did not think they could do worse than the last movie. Boy was I wrong. I guess the last final film I will never watch now. And my girlfriend owes me big for making sit through that disaster.

• Calvin D
    Jan 17, 2021

Truly disappointed!! So many story lines that never gave any real satisfaction!!!

• Jan 14, 2021

Jesus, what even is this movie

Jesus, what even is this movie

• Jan 13, 2021

Beautiful images, terrible terrible movie. It seeks to destroy everything that makes star wars fun and enjoyable.

• Dec 30, 2020

Luke dropped his lightsaber ??? the force and the jedi are a religion ?? the script is very bad. It is not what we expected to see. I didn't like the movie made by Rian Johnson

• Dec 29, 2020

Possibly my favorite Star Wars film. Rian Johnson's story inject new life into the franchise while still respecting what makes Star Wars feel like Star Wars. Lots of fun!

• Dec 29, 2020

Terrible! Beautiful movie but awful directing and story. Dishonours the real Star Wars and laughs at Star Wars fans everywhere.

• Dec 29, 2020

For me, The Last Jedi is the second best Star Wars after Empire Strikes Back. Like a lot of Star Wars fans who grew up with Luke Skywalker as their hero, I too had initial issues with a defeated and depressed Luke who had decided to withdraw from a galaxy in need. But the broader message about failure and how to respond to it as well as the bigger questions about legacy and how to avoid the mistakes of the past are worth the cost of taking Luke's character to this place. I think The Last Jedi is groundbreaking, daring; and helps to solidify Star Wars as relevant to the issues facing us in the 21st Century.