Star Wars: The Last Jedi Reviews

• 14h ago

Much more slow moving than other Star Wars movies. Not bad, but one of the worst of the saga.

• 2d ago

There's no way Luke Skywalker would be a whiney pessimistic guy. This is one way to kill off a strong character.

• 2d ago

Chuck a bowl of month-old alphabet soup on a wall, and know that whatever you end up with will always be more compelling, than this train-wreck of a script

Dont see it. trash of a movie

Dont see it. trash of a movie

• 4d ago

A movie that deviates from the whole concept of what Star Wars is, the movie is good as a single, downright Star Wars movie.

• 4d ago

Terrible flick. A shot right through the heart of Star Wars.

Terrible flick. A shot right through the heart of Star Wars.

• 4d ago

This movie has everything that you could ever not want. The plot holes within it are frustrating at best. The pacing left it feeling longer than BvS. The only logic I can produce for many choices of characters is PiS (plot induced stupidity). On the subject of the plot, it also is a flawed. I would rate it a little higher, but for now it is the only movie that has made me audibly groan in theaters and was bad enough to make me quit on a franchise I was invested in. If some other movie manages this I will consider moving up the rating.

• 5d ago

This movie was a bold and fresh move that set up some amazing character arch's and unexpected twists. It's not without its problems but the bigger picture is so well crafted and it has the best cinematic shot in the Star Wars canon.

• 5d ago

Es floja de comienzo a fin. Lo único rescatable es el combate entre Luke y Kylo casi al final de la cinta.

• 5d ago

Far too many things made no sense. I get Disney made and sold books to explain everything about the movie after the movie came out (which is a horrible way to "make a movie"), but I went to see a movie, not see a movie & buy a book. Plus, even after answering several questions in the book, the story still was not a good one. If Disney's, and Rian's, plan was to "kill the past", then they really should have come up with an original story with all original characters, instead of having the original characters come out and not BE themselves (except for Han who gets killed off...).