Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker Reviews

Was very entertaining and lots of twists and turns. Great movie

Was very entertaining and lots of twists and turns. Great movie

• Star Wars Fanatic!
    8h ago

Loved that some old characters were brought back. It was nice to see Princess Leia,/Carrie Fisher, very fitting to end the series. Hated to see it end.

• portlandmi U
    8h ago

I had read many bad comments about this, but I personally thought that the movie was great. I think it did a good job at tying all the episodes together.

• Jennifer F
    8h ago

Great way to end the dynasty! Loved it!

Great way to end the dynasty! Loved it!

• 8h ago

an absolute cringe fest

an absolute cringe fest

• 8h ago

Terrible ending to a terrible trilogy. I loved the first 6 films. However, the only good movie since Disney took over was Rogue One.

• Ronald L

Great movie. Superb cast . Best Star Wars

Great movie. Superb cast . Best Star Wars

• Alice

Adventure fantasy. Love it

Adventure fantasy. Love it

• Nick
    9h ago

I think JJ Abrams saved the trilogy by fixing and cleaning up Rian Johnson's mess. Thanks JJ. He came back and answered many questions that were opened up in the 1st film. Rian opted not to answer those questions and upset everybody by taking u turns with the story that nobody wanted to see. I do wish a certain relationship got its clarity or was materialized. It began to catch fire in the 1st film and the second film threw a bucket of water on it. I was hoping to see it rekindled. Oh Well. Good film overall.

• Steven B
    9h ago

Hard to close out a tremendously impacted series. This did a great job.

Hard to close out a tremendously impacted series. This did a great job.